DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Joystick for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone 3g/Iphone 4/Samsung P1000 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsartorato on 12/12/2012

Work well with fight games. Way better than use only the touch screen. More precise controls. Works well with all games that I tested. Works with my screen protector. The control is not perfect. A USB joystick is preferable. Sometimes it loose the grip with iPad screen. I used a lot with games and always worked. The control is good, but need to get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHomewerk on 07/16/2012

-The screen will be much less greasier, depending the greasiness of your hands. You'll likely to grease it anyway without a joystick because you're sliding your finger on one spot. -If you play too hard it will come off EASILY. It's not even that sticky. If you turn your screen upside down with the screen facing the ground, it's gonna come off. -It'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarterian on 12/14/2011

It is quite a simple design that works. I have an HTC HD2 that has android operating system. I use it to play retro games on the subway while going to work in the mornings(really, its the only time that i can afford to play games nowadays). It was hard to play games on my C64 emulator with the touch screen as my fingers are like sausages. With this ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjwardell on 10/09/2011

Solid very heavy metal! Suction cup grabs iPad screen very well and stays. Works with almost every game I had that had a D-pad control. Much more natural game play. I wonder if the foam will wear away over time (but at this price, just get another). If the foam did wear away, I could imagine metal would contact screen and scratch, so monitor condition.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections