DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Joystick for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone 3g/Iphone 4/Samsung P1000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsartorato on 12/12/2012

Work well with fight games. Way better than use only the touch screen. More precise controls. Works well with all games that I tested. Works with my screen protector. The control is not perfect. A USB joystick is preferable. Sometimes it loose the grip with iPad screen. I used a lot with games and always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHomewerk on 07/16/2012

-The screen will be much less greasier, depending the greasiness of your hands. You'll likely to grease it anyway without a joystick because you're sliding your finger on one spot. -If you play too hard it will come off EASILY. It's not even that sticky. If you turn your screen upside down with the screen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykarterian on 12/14/2011

It is quite a simple design that works. I have an HTC HD2 that has android operating system. I use it to play retro games on the subway while going to work in the mornings(really, its the only time that i can afford to play games nowadays). It was hard to play games on my C64 emulator with the touch ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjwardell on 10/09/2011

Solid very heavy metal! Suction cup grabs iPad screen very well and stays. Works with almost every game I had that had a D-pad control. Much more natural game play. I wonder if the foam will wear away over time (but at this price, just get another). If the foam did wear away, I could imagine metal would ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections