DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (12~24V)
  • 5 star 39 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlbatroz2 on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The item is perfect and very useful and practice. The product is small and have good quality. Its very easy to use and we can use it with any usb device like gps,iphone,ipad and smartphones. It's easy to carry anywhere due to be a small one. It fits perfectly i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySimcisko on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small, 2 outlets, easy to use, not expencive, good design.Cons:It only hold the same level of battery charge - when navigating and use data and have brightness of display in normal level. I have Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Not charge battery or only a very little.O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielTavares84 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very well built, the rubber part is very good to plug and unplug. Plugs perfectly in all cars I tried. Charges 1 or 2 devices properly. Feels like a more expensive product.Cons:If I'm using my Galaxy SII full bright, 3G and GPS on, it still charges, but at a ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelderPinheiro on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very good quality build with a good design. The tire is smooth to the touch and give a easy access to unplug the charger from the cigarette slot. Simple in it purpose: Charges without to press buttons or switches, and no annoying leds.blinking or remaining. I f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamonHugo on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It works very well, but it seems to be planned to a variety of devices. I can't inform the exact volt measures in the two inside poles, but it may be 2 and 2.5V, but it seems to be something like [ground, +2V, +2V, +5V]. Take careful with Nokia devices, not they... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- The first car cigarette charger that is capable of a maximum shared 3A output. - The only one charger that can charge my Android tablet PC (needs 3A). - It charges with ease two mobile phones or even a small tablet and a mobile phone. - Does not make any weir... Read more

packed up top pin side view tire off specs
    1 0
  • posted byvranka on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:its quite small according to other dual usb adapters, looks nice in the car.Cons:it is not charging non apple cellphones, because it has 5 volts at inner 2 pins of the usb connection ports. it hasn`t any LED for indicating that it is working.OtherThoughts:Haven`t found any... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyuroy on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small and compact, easy to use, universal. Well made and has a nice design, good quality of the materials, not fragile. The rubber head of the charger is helpful when you unplug the device. Two connectors will be useful if you wand to connect 2 devices: driver's and pass... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjotaesse on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Does not have a led light, which is a plus for me - I didn't want an annoying light inside the car. I thought twice before I bought this because of the device's design - the tire is not really my thing. When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised that the tire is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmatak on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good quality for low price 2 slots for charging Very high charging current 2x 1,5A (3A) no annoying LED blink when plugged easy to plug and unplug Tire design looks great Small device perfectly fits in lighter socketCons:Haven't found one yet.OtherThoughts:H... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections