DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (12~24V)
  • 5 star 54 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Does what you expect
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydskips on 08/19/2014

A nicely made dual usb car charger. Pros: No stupid led light that would stare at me while driving a night as I slowly lose my sanity. Fits snugly in the socket. Charges two devices. Cons: May not be obvious when it's all the way in. Give it an extra push to be sure =) Read more

Impression:Does what you expect;

0 6
  • posted byAdrianBurla on 06/20/2014

It's relatively cheap. It has dual USB ports and 2Amps in total, so you can either fast load one device or normal load 2 devices at the same time. The size is small, so it does not take space in the glove compartment. The contact with the socket is not too firm, so sometimes it will get loose and stop charging. I tried to use it on a motorcycle and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubenTer on 05/30/2014

It is exactly what it says, dual usb and works perfect. Have had it already for more than half a year and still works great. Simmiliar car usbs cost way more and same quality. Easy use for charging your phone and ipod. None found, still works as good as the first day. Surprised on how sturdy it is while looking at the price. Also fast delivery. I can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbatroz2 on 04/09/2014

The item is perfect and very useful and practice. The product is small and have good quality. Its very easy to use and we can use it with any usb device like gps,iphone,ipad and smartphones. It's easy to carry anywhere due to be a small one. It fits perfectly in the car cigarrete and are able to charge more than one usb device! I really recomend! Good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byperagenije on 04/04/2014

There is no many products that have power 3000mA so this is the right choise if you need to charge 2 phones or other devices (PDAs, Tablets, etc.) in the same time that have little more power consuption. One small led light would be nice to see when you plug charger in 12V socket because in some cars you need to find right position to work but it's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfenikkusu on 04/03/2014

Great design and quality. Love the rubber grip at the end for easy removal. There's no annoying light letting you know it's plugged in. At this price point you really can't go wrong. None that I can think of. Please note that it does not charge full sized tablets that need 2.1A, so if you want that option this device is not for you. Otherwise, highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdan00 on 03/21/2014

good charger for the price. has two ports with 1A and 2.1A. can be used in the car. Comes with a rubber grip that looks like a tire tread. sits nicely in the car. i carry this one and another one just in case none yet I use this in my car to charge my phone or my tablet. it's really useful because it's better than those generic 250mAh or 500mAh which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiopaulo on 02/13/2014

good, very good quality and works very well. Small, 2 outlets, easy to use, not expencive, good design. The tire is smooth to the touch and give a easy access to unplug the charger from the cigarette slot. doesn't have a light signal. I found none of them. no more thoughts. good, very good quality and works very well. doesn't have a light signal I recomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimcisko on 01/27/2014

Small, 2 outlets, easy to use, not expencive, good design. It only hold the same level of battery charge - when navigating and use data and have brightness of display in normal level. I have Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Not charge battery or only a very little. Current cell phones have strong energy consumption so 1A is sometimes not enough. However if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapasae on 01/19/2014

This Dual USB Car Cigarette is a great purchase and is a good relationship between price and quality. Size is perfect because only the rubber part is out of cigarrate charger hole. Power is enough to charge even a tablet o 2 cell phones at once. No especifications about max power in each conector to known if it have enough power to charge 2 devices ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections