DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Otimo effective basics
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGVladimir on 12/19/2014

На вид сделан не плохо, но плохо сидит в гнезде прикуривателя и поэтому плохой контакт. Пришлось наклеить клейкую ленту. Очень долго ждал доставку - два месяца. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byadelson007 on 12/16/2014

A MELHOR AJUDA QUANDO VOCE QUER USAR O GPS E CARREGAR O CELULAR OU APENAS USAR DOIS SMARTPHONE ENTRE DEMAIS FUNÇÕES. Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted bykkarl2 on 12/15/2014

I have bought 5 of these for my friends and family. The output is very strong and charges a cell phone real fast. Strongly recommended. Although iPad-s and other tablets some times dont want that much output and so they may not be charged. Read more

Impression:effective;

0 0 0

• posted byVLADIMIRSEGAL on 11/26/2014

Pros: It is a good part.I can highly recommend this unit.safe a lot of many . Thanks dx.com for offering great products Cons: No OtherThoughts: Great quality for this price range. Bottomline: It fits perfect on my Samsung i8150 Wonder& noote 3 n9005. If needed any more in the future, I will safely go ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byyairspam on 11/25/2014

It started out OK. Its output was close to 1A as advertised. After a couple of months it started to degrade. The output was then less than 0.5A. I had to replace it. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysaycheese on 11/12/2014

Pros: ..small ..fit perfectly ..no intense led (what you often see at chargers) so in dark campervan I have no disturbing light in the dark. Cons: ..nothing so far Read more

Impression:basics;

0 0 0

• posted bydskips on 08/19/2014

A nicely made dual usb car charger. Pros: No stupid led light that would stare at me while driving a night as I slowly lose my sanity. Fits snugly in the socket. Charges two devices. Cons: May not be obvious when it's all the way in. Give it an extra push to be sure =) Read more

Impression:Does what you expect;

6 0 0

• posted byAdrianBurla on 06/20/2014

It's relatively cheap. It has dual USB ports and 2Amps in total, so you can either fast load one device or normal load 2 devices at the same time. The size is small, so it does not take space in the glove compartment. The contact with the socket is not too firm, so sometimes it will get loose and stop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubenTer on 05/30/2014

It is exactly what it says, dual usb and works perfect. Have had it already for more than half a year and still works great. Simmiliar car usbs cost way more and same quality. Easy use for charging your phone and ipod. None found, still works as good as the first day. Surprised on how sturdy it is while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbatroz2 on 04/09/2014

The item is perfect and very useful and practice. The product is small and have good quality. Its very easy to use and we can use it with any usb device like gps,iphone,ipad and smartphones. It's easy to carry anywhere due to be a small one. It fits perfectly in the car cigarrete and are able to charge ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections