DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Happy Impressed Does the trick
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepealonzo on 06/13/2015

Pros: very cheap, usefull, protects well COns: none

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byalurchi on 01/07/2015

I've been using this item for two and a half year now on a daily basis. It does the trick, fits perfectly and protects my phone. Not sure about the contents, though. Feels like it might contain a lot of plasticizer.

Impression:Does the trick;

0 0 0

• posted byIsabellapliu on 07/15/2014

Very good product, fast delivery, good touch, fits well on the phone. I've bought it to my father and he's very satisfied with the product! Excellent price and good quality. Highly recommended!!! No cons at all. Yet, the product complies with what is proposed. The finish could be better, but lets... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertuZ on 04/23/2014

Price, material, it is well made. It suits good only the material is a little bit to soft, because is made from kind of rubber and not plastic. It could fit a little better, but for that money is it ok. You can not lose it or make it fall of the phone. It suits good. It could fit a little bit to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamonnnn on 02/25/2015

Involvement : Expert ( Understands the inner workings ) - Ownership : 1 week to 1 month Pros : Great accessory for the cell , passes the sense of security from scratches and falls, is done with a very good material and solid color that matches the phone, fits nicely into the device making it very... Read more

Amazing product, congratulations Amazing product, congratulations Amazing product, congratulations Amazing product, congratulations

Impression:Happy,Satisfied,Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byrobydx on 02/28/2014

Great grip, easy to put and to take off from phone.Has stayed in shape this far.It is a very very soft case, which is very positive.The buttons on the sides are very good . You get a very nice feeling to them and i never press them by accident. Not so stylish, but that's just about taste. It look... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjovalec on 01/27/2014

Great grip, huge ease of puting the case on and off the phone. With the case on, pressing phone buttons is more comfortable. Putting the phone on hard table feels safer. It heavily collects dust and needs inner cleaning from time to time. It's often hard to put it into jeans pocket. Not the best... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeanCarmeli on 07/13/2013

Very cheap, feels very nice and smooth and realy easy to put on the phone. The case partially blocks the charger socket. you can still charge the phone while in the case, but you will need to pul the case a bit in order to plug the charger in. It's very nice and almost free. it feels nice in your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarchen on 06/27/2013

Perfect size, easy to put on and take off but still stays on without any problems even when you put it in and take it out of tight jeans pockets. Has stayed in shape this far. Nice and comfortable anti-slip rubber finish which stops the phone from slipping out of your pocket (but also makes it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordvidu on 05/30/2013

Ha cumplido con todas mis expectativas. Se adapta muy bien al móvil y lo protege perfectamente. It's all perfect. I'm very happy with the product. It's the side correctly for the mobile. Protect my mobile for strikes and when it's fell down to the floor. Ninguna. Nothing Se adapta muy bien a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: