DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertuZ on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, material, it is well made. It suits good only the material is a little bit to soft, because is made from kind of rubber and not plastic. Cons:It could fit a little better, but for that money is it ok. You can not lose it or make it fall of the phone. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobydx on 02/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great grip, easy to put and to take off from phone.Has stayed in shape this far.It is a very very soft case, which is very positive.The buttons on the sides are very good . You get a very nice feeling to them and i never press them by accident. Cons:Not so sty... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjovalec on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great grip, huge ease of puting the case on and off the phone. With the case on, pressing phone buttons is more comfortable. Putting the phone on hard table feels safer. Cons:It heavily collects dust and needs inner cleaning from time to time. It's often hard to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeanCarmeli on 07/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, feels very nice and smooth and realy easy to put on the phone. Cons:The case partially blocks the charger socket. you can still charge the phone while in the case, but you will need to pul the case a bit in order to plug the charger in. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarchen on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect size, easy to put on and take off but still stays on without any problems even when you put it in and take it out of tight jeans pockets. Has stayed in shape this far. Nice and comfortable anti-slip rubber finish which stops the phone from slipping out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteddybier on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Fits snugly around my Samsung Galaxy SII -Buttons are easy to find as they stick out about half a mm out of the case. -All the different holes for the mic, plugs, camera and speaker are in the right place. -There is even a hole for the strap. Cons:-sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalamandr on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price, colour, perfect fits to cell phone, easy to use, usefulness Cons:quality (a little bit to soft silicone) OtherThoughts:good case if you want a soft silicone, but if you are looking for harder (stronger) case you'll be disappointed. i don't know yet if it's good e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydominiqueleus on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very very soft case, which i think is positive. it is very easy to apply and detach. all the holes fit perfectly. feels good when it is in your hand. the 3.5mm plug is fine for ear-plugs but if you want to plug another cable like 3.5mm to 2x tulp, the 3.5mm has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagorosa87 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:protection for galaxy s2 silicone quite good and well suited to the mobile phone so that you do not get to set off. I am satisfied with the purchase because it really protects the sturdy and sleek for everyday. Portugal in a sleek equal cost 2x more. worth buying. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywennu on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price of course. I use the case at work when I don't want the phone to get all greasy and dirty. I've dropped my phone with the casing couple times and the soft silicone softens the hit. Cons:The case gathers dust which leaves only by washing the case. If you want t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections