DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Lens Swimming Goggles Glasses - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
None Recommended Good stuff case nice fit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMASTERALE on 11/07/2015

Buenos lentes, son bien bonitos y se mira bien a través de ellos ademas son bien cómodos , muy buenos para su precio, la verdad es una muy buena compra.

Impression:Recommended,Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bydesagogo on 01/10/2015

This is an excellent pair. Replaced it with my old more expensive pair. It worked superbly. Just don touch the inner lens and the anti fog will last for a while. Good buy.

Impression:great pair,excellent goggles;

0 0 0

• posted byKallegro on 11/12/2014

Really happy that I bought these. Just tested them for the first time. They fit perfectly and feel really good. And somehow the visibility is better than with my earlier goggles, I've used several different ones.

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byNaMy on 11/04/2014

Have been using this for over a year now and have no complaints, googles are great! They are durable and comfortable, anti fog worked but didn't last that long (probably because of frequent use). Loss of fog resistance might also be because I used to use my fingers to clean the lenses, a good be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbabkirk on 10/10/2014

Pros: very nice swimming goggles. Multiple nose pieces allow for adjustment to your face. They fit me nicely and do not leak. I would gladly buy them again. Also comes in a nice case if giving as a gift. Cons: none that I can find.

Impression:Good construction,nice fit,case;

0 0 0

• posted byVos1974 on 09/29/2014

Pro: relatively cheap, different sizes, waterproof/non leaking-even after 1 hour of use Con: after one hour a bit of annoying to wear

0 0 0

• posted byAlfedrengen on 09/20/2014

I have a son, who is a swimmer, He is swimming 6 times a week, and has used up his share of goggles. His words. " these are the best goggles i have ever had". So a super fit, great with the possibility for changing the nose strap. and it is not a drawback , that he tiinks he looks super cool with... Read more

Impression:super nice ;

0 0 0

• posted bygigacyan1 on 11/30/2013

I have been regularly using these googles for over two years and these are the most comfortable swimming goggles that I ever had. - The eyepiece cushions are soft, I swim for 45 minutes and my eyes don't get tired - The headstrap is the best I have ever seen. With other swimming goggles I often I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosak1 on 08/30/2013

Designed for swimmers with a serious need for speed. Hard frame creates watertight seal. Low profile keeps the goggle close to the face good quality These are basically the same as the non-"plus" vanquishers but with tinted/mirrored goggles. Comes with a few different size nose bridges... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 03/09/2013

Cheap Comes with a case Very good lens quality No leaks Straps well constructed Perhaps it is a bit darker than expected, but not really an issue. A good pair of swimming goggles can cause $20 in the local store here. I got this item at about 1/3 of the price. I tested it a few times in the pool... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere