DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Lens Swimming Goggles Glasses - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Good stuff
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKallegro on 11/12/2014

Really happy that I bought these. Just tested them for the first time. They fit perfectly and feel really good. And somehow the visibility is better than with my earlier goggles, I've used several different ones. Read more

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bygigacyan1 on 11/30/2013

I have been regularly using these googles for over two years and these are the most comfortable swimming goggles that I ever had. - The eyepiece cushions are soft, I swim for 45 minutes and my eyes don't get tired - The headstrap is the best I have ever seen. With other swimming goggles I often have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosak1 on 08/30/2013

Designed for swimmers with a serious need for speed. Hard frame creates watertight seal. Low profile keeps the goggle close to the face good quality These are basically the same as the non-"plus" vanquishers but with tinted/mirrored goggles. Comes with a few different size nose bridges for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 03/09/2013

Cheap Comes with a case Very good lens quality No leaks Straps well constructed Perhaps it is a bit darker than expected, but not really an issue. A good pair of swimming goggles can cause $20 in the local store here. I got this item at about 1/3 of the price. I tested it a few times in the swimming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshookybal on 02/22/2013

comfortable, very good sealing. delivery arrived quickly, you can see clearly through the goggles good package- strong plastic reusable package- very useful people with big nose will not feel comfortable as the goggles are one-size (there are fittings which can be replaced, I used the longest and if ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJulsh on 01/21/2013

Price. Clear lenses, no distortion. Quality silicone straps. Double straps for competition /racing. Adjustable nose bridge. None so far My son was looking for racing goggles as a spare pair in his swim bag. We bought 2 pairs from DX to try, this pair being the cheapest, he has found this pair to be more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJediRemi on 10/05/2012

No leak ! Nice polycarbonate lens. Comfortable. None that I see. I needed goggles to replace my other pair that was leaking a bit. I wish i had done that before, it completely changed my swimming comfort. They fit perfectly and there is no need to make it tight. they come with a solid plastic box I use ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections