DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Lens Swimming Goggles Glasses - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LamKaYau on 03/09/2013

Pros: Cheap Comes with a case Very good lens quality No leaks Straps well constructed Cons: Perhaps it is a bit darker than expected, but not really an issue. OtherThoughts: A good pair of swimming goggles can cause $20 in the local store here. I got this item at about 1/3 of the price. I tested it a few times in the swimming pool and no leaks... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by shookybal on 02/22/2013

Pros: comfortable, very good sealing. delivery arrived quickly, you can see clearly through the goggles good package- strong plastic reusable package- very useful Cons: people with big nose will not feel comfortable as the goggles are one-size (there are fittings which can be replaced, I used the longest and if I had a bigger nose It would have... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Julsh on 01/21/2013

Pros: Price. Clear lenses, no distortion. Quality silicone straps. Double straps for competition /racing. Adjustable nose bridge. Cons: None so far OtherThoughts: My son was looking for racing goggles as a spare pair in his swim bag. We bought 2 pairs from DX to try, this pair being the cheapest, he has found this pair to be more comfortable th... Read more

1 0
  • posted by JediRemi on 10/05/2012

Pros: No leak ! Nice polycarbonate lens. Comfortable. Cons: None that I see. OtherThoughts: I needed goggles to replace my other pair that was leaking a bit. I wish i had done that before, it completely changed my swimming comfort. They fit perfectly and there is no need to make it tight. they come with a solid plastic box I use to put my locke... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections