DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement LPE6 7.4V 1800mAh Battery Pack for Canon EOS 5D Mark II/5D2/60D/7D
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazzooko on 06/17/2014

This lasts as long as the original. Use your camera to check the recharge performance (mine shows full bar, and it should show full bar). 1800mAh is the same amount as the original. I'm using a Canon 60D. I would say none at all. I have been using it for many times since September 2013 and the recharge performance has not dropped at all. The original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaizad on 11/20/2013

Works with canon 7d as well as 60d. It shows the battery meters some third party batteries does not show the battery meters on the 7d. Well built Weights the same CHEAP Duration not as long as original. Charge quicker this is a bad thing it shows that the battery isnt charging like the original. thats y it does not last as long. Should come in many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmazzu on 10/15/2013

quickly charge energy no compatibility issues with the charger or the camera the camera detects and reports perfectly smooth capacity The battery packaging did not seal, was open inside the box excellent quality-cost ratio Highly recommended, the parallel use my original battery working perfectly together both inside the grip. A total charge my camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymburdych on 10/05/2013

The delivered were two pieces, ordered one. Perfect price for 2 pieces. Funcional with original Canon charger, the capacity is stable and the camera doesnt recognize non guine battery. No cons recognised I can recomend as and backup battery, with one original and those two you are prepared for two week shooting without any limitations ( of course, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrowglaz on 09/02/2013

-Dura tão bem quanto a original, eu a ultilizo para videos, simplesmente consigo usar em um evento tranquilo. -Não esquenta -Carrega rapido, não é aquela cansera de 2horas -Super barata, as originais são carissimas. Eu não tem nada a falar, realmente é uma bateria bem acessivel, muito barata. Nada a falar, podem comprar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHKstudio on 05/13/2013

- Very low price. - No problems with my Canon EOS 7D camera. - Works in pair with original Canon battery placed in a battery grip. - The battery works less than the original one despite having the same capacity of 1800 mAh stated. It charges faster, but also dies faster. I recommend buying the original Canon battery despite this one. The only reason ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArturoStar on 05/13/2013

Works good. To the practical needings it is indistinguishable from the original Canon battery. Perfectly fits in the camera and in the charger just as the original does. None serious at the moment. Maybe a somewhat less duration of the charge with respect to the original battery, but it was expected It's not very good to have just one battery: always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySattrickske on 04/30/2013

Works exactly like the original LD-E6 battery in my 5D mark III. Battery charges completely and doesn't heat up during charging like cheap crap batteries. The battery has been registered correctly by the camera. Excellent battery for only 1/5th of the original Canon battery. Highly recommended None that I can think of. Not sure if the capacity of 18... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMRiscado on 03/30/2013

Great price!!! No difference from original Canon battery pack until this moment. Tha plastic pack is very similar to te original too, good overall built in quality. Work great with my canon 5D MK III. No cons! I bought two. I will buy the same again. There are really no cons. It is absolutely fine. Great buy! This work great with canon 5D MK III and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpererecax on 02/28/2013

Great price, didn't noticed any difference from original Canon battery pack until this moment. Plastic is very similar to te original too, good overall built in quality. It doesn't come with the yellow cap as the Canon does, though it fits the cap perfectly. Besides that, no other cons. It is great for the coast comparing to original battery from canon,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections