DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement LPE6 7.4V 1800mAh Battery Pack for Canon EOS 5D Mark II/5D2/60D/7D
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazzooko on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This lasts as long as the original. Use your camera to check the recharge performance (mine shows full bar, and it should show full bar). 1800mAh is the same amount as the original. I'm using a Canon 60D. Cons:I would say none at all. OtherThoughts:I have been... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmazzu on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quickly charge energy no compatibility issues with the charger or the camera the camera detects and reports perfectly smooth capacity Cons:The battery packaging did not seal, was open inside the box OtherThoughts:excellent quality-cost ratio Bottomline:Highly recommended,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHKstudio on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very low price. - No problems with my Canon EOS 7D camera. - Works in pair with original Canon battery placed in a battery grip. Cons:- The battery works less than the original one despite having the same capacity of 1800 mAh stated. It charges faster, but a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArturoStar on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works good. To the practical needings it is indistinguishable from the original Canon battery. Perfectly fits in the camera and in the charger just as the original does. Cons:None serious at the moment. Maybe a somewhat less duration of the charge with respect to the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySattrickske on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works exactly like the original LD-E6 battery in my 5D mark III. Battery charges completely and doesn't heat up during charging like cheap crap batteries. The battery has been registered correctly by the camera. Excellent battery for only 1/5th of the original C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMRiscado on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price!!! No difference from original Canon battery pack until this moment. Tha plastic pack is very similar to te original too, good overall built in quality. Work great with my canon 5D MK III. Cons:No cons! I bought two. I will buy the same again. There... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpererecax on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, didn't noticed any difference from original Canon battery pack until this moment. Plastic is very similar to te original too, good overall built in quality. Cons:It doesn't come with the yellow cap as the Canon does, though it fits the cap perfectly. Beside... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyardentabori on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the build quality is good and its communicate with the camera! work with the original charger which is great ! i had replacement buttery before that was not recognised by the camera, this one works just great! Cons:didn't find any yet, hope it will charge as man... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRexIrae on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap replacement battery, does the job very well. - Gotta have a replacement battery, especially for this price. I'd rather spend 16 dollars now and be able to take pictures when my other battery is dead, than save 16 bucks and miss once-in-a-lifetime shots on holiday. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleung11 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Charges and works as advertised. Seems to be built well. Brand is GOOP or GOOD (can't really make it out). Fits in battery compartment properly. Cons:Does not register or work in newer cameras such as 6D. Gives error message that battery is not recognized, although still... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections