DX » Community » Reviews » E27 10W 6500K 1100-Lumen 10-LED White Light Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhygorc on 08/07/2013

- Great lighting ; - Light really white (pleasing to the eye); - Low power consumption; - Easy installation; - Resistant material; - Good workmanship; - Great appearance; - Size medium (given in the specifications); - Price; - Packaging / box without specifications; - No instruction manual and specifications;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkland on 10/11/2012

If you want to light a larger area, this light bulb might do it. It has a very bright, white light and easily compares to a 100 watt light bulb. This would be a very good light for an office space or a garage. It is very big for a light bulb, so it will not fit in all fixtures None I can think of. It ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMageek on 05/02/2012

Not as expensive as other options i would say it saves you around 25 maybe even 30% compared to other bulb with similar characteristics and the design is also good it looks nice in any room. Nice white to blueish cold light. The bulb is really big so it can't be used with lamps or luminaries and it isn'... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byChiggerPepi on 04/04/2012

This bulb is far and above the brightest of the many LED bulbs I have purchased from DX. It's REALLY bright. I would compare the brightness easily to a 75 watt incandescent, maybe even more. The only downside I have, is the fact that it's a cool bluish white color, and I prefer the warm light bulbs. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjuperi on 09/23/2011

better than Philips EcoClassic30 Bulb 872790025255225 140 W (200 W) It is a bulb that replaces 140w perfectly well, even more lights! It has a very bright light, and much better than normal. Very good build quality. Very low consumption. Up to 90% saving. (maybe)The size of the bulb is too large. (8.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections