it has a very good quality in the aloy
it is very easy to use, just put your ipad over it, and it's all...
it is very small in the desk
it has no chance of break, because it is just one pice. it could be more cheap
it could have the rubbers melt in its place The base could be a little larger (but its ... Read more
The stand is really light, finish is good as painting is good looking.
Rubber pad are furnished to make the stand less slippy for the tablet. Once you install these, the device stands well in both portrait or landscape mode Price is not that cheap considering you have to install rubber pads...
The rubber ... Read more
Small and robust, this aluminum stand is strong and firm in built with an adequate wide base that provide a good support and capacity to withstand some weight. The material is matt and texture; hence there will not be any problems with finger prints from dirt and grease. It is cool and smooth to touch ... Read more
- Probably one of the most solid and compact stands around
- Quality metal
- Looks great, nice finish
- Holds everything from my 5" phone up until my 10" tablet - Costs a little more than the average stand
- You have to apply some anti-slip stickers yourself (included) Best quality stand around,... Read more
Cheap, strong, and looks good. It is small and takes up very little desk space. Will tip over when holding a large tablet in portrait orientation I bought this to hold my Galaxy Note 10.1 and it works fine when holding it landscape style. However, it will tip over quite easily when holding it portrait ... Read more
Nice and very sturdy construction, it doesn't bend, it holds any device so one size fits all scenario. I glued some no-clip fabric to the bottom runs and it's perfect for planes etc... The dip that holds the device in place is a little high, based on the curve of the cradle this is a little over the ... Read more
It is a good metal alloy, very steady, good balance and probably will hold your device safely.
The small hole in it allows you to put a device in portrait mode with charger cable on easily, that would be the best pro. May be a bit smaller than you'd expect. A Samsung Galaxy Note is about 10mm wider on ... Read more
Great quality, very robust, aluminum made. Comes also with adhesive pad to avoid seeing your tablet slipping on the floor None that I can think of, besides perhaps a little bit the price. Nothing to add, it's a great product! I'm using mine for my TouchPad, it's great even it's a fairly big tablet. Works ... Read more
- Very good quality stand made of aluminum alloy.
- It comes with little pads to put at the bottom of it so it doesn't move accidentally.
- You can put the sync/charging cable underneath the santd.
- It is very well-made. - Maybe if it was taller from the base the cable won't suffer from benting.
- Maybe ... Read more
* great looking! * Cheap considering the build quality! * Comes with antiskid adhesives, that work really well! * Its a bit too small for bigger tables or tables with covers on them I really like it, its very elegant looking and firm, ill buy a few more to pass around to my tablet wielding friends and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.