DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SAMDI Universal Aluminum Alloy Desktop Holder Stand for Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LydKch on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small and robust, this aluminum stand is strong and firm in built with an adequate wide base that provide a good support and capacity to withstand some weight. The material is matt and texture; hence there will not be any problems with finger prints from dirt and grease.... Read more

Contents

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Asceron on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap, strong, and looks good. It is small and takes up very little desk space.Cons:Will tip over when holding a large tablet in portrait orientationOtherThoughts:I bought this to hold my Galaxy Note 10.1 and it works fine when holding it landscape style. Howev... Read more

0 0
  • posted by versefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice and very sturdy construction, it doesn't bend, it holds any device so one size fits all scenario. I glued some no-clip fabric to the bottom runs and it's perfect for planes etc...Cons:The dip that holds the device in place is a little high, based on the cu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lucasmodena on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a good metal alloy, very steady, good balance and probably will hold your device safely. The small hole in it allows you to put a device in portrait mode with charger cable on easily, that would be the best pro.Cons:May be a bit smaller than you'd expect. A Samsung... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kzeon on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great quality, very robust, aluminum made. Comes also with adhesive pad to avoid seeing your tablet slipping on the floorCons:None that I can think of, besides perhaps a little bit the price.OtherThoughts:Nothing to add, it's a great product! I'm using mine for my TouchP... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Albertosa91 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Very good quality stand made of aluminum alloy. - It comes with little pads to put at the bottom of it so it doesn't move accidentally. - You can put the sync/charging cable underneath the santd. - It is very well-made.Cons:- Maybe if it was taller from the base the cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by karpatzioo on 04/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* great looking! * Cheap considering the build quality! * Comes with antiskid adhesives, that work really well!Cons:* Its a bit too small for bigger tables or tables with covers on themOtherThoughts:I really like it, its very elegant looking and firm, ill buy a few more... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jankvart on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really good build quality and looks good. Because of the design, I can charge the device while it is placed on the stand. Comes with rubber stickers so the stand doesn't slide. Cons:None really. Well, maybe the neck is too low if you would want to fit a charger cord to you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections