DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Stainless Steel Tea Knife Tool - Heavenly Sword (135mm-Full Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byninetec on 12/05/2012

Very, very cheap. The string shines like silk (though is clearly an artificial polymer) and was a good choice! The gloss on the knives is very good, certainly as good as it's going to get for this price. Only some imperfections here and there. On the opposite side of the writing, the surface isn't smooth but roughened a bit, apparently due to the manufacturing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaleant on 10/24/2012

- Too cheap(woths to give it a try) -Nice looking -Can be used for other purposes (Forexample i use it as a throwing knife) -Its balanced - The courd could be better -It's blind (can be sharpened easily) -could be longer -the box could be more fancy (not really important for me though) -Metal could be better. After all i sharpened it and now im using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoeui45 on 04/10/2012

It is cheap, instant buy. Rather good looking (for its price), good build quality, if you are a Pu-erh tea drinker you don't have to think before buying. Could also be used as a cool paper knife. Non really for its price. Its cord is in nylon, could be nicer looking if it was in other material. Only availably in yellow color. Maybe it could be a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydany9333 on 01/28/2012

well first of all its cheap enought to give it a try, its not sharp out of the box and i see no reason why you need it to be,it works ok as a trowing knife actually, the weight its well balanced altought it takes a bit of practise, i ended up just putting it on a drawr and forgot about it just because of the limited use the steel isnt the best out these,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections