DX » Community » Reviews » E27 5W 3500K 450-Lumen 5-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysefdx on 06/18/2014

Good dimensions, very good light intensity, good encapsulation for a LED bulb, fair price. It works very well. I can recommend. Although it is not white or greenish, hoping that the light was more yellowish. I think it will better with color temperature less than 3000K (may be 2700K). No other cons. Is a handsome alternative for lighting environments,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantaziu on 06/10/2014

This light has a low price and it is a good thing in my home. I use it for a lamp desk when I want to wright something at it. It makes a light not so bright white and the intensity is very good. I don't have till now and I hope I'll not have in the future. This light has a low price and it is a good thing in my home. I use it for a lamp desk when I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 03/21/2014

seems like a good design as it has aluminum heatsink for the LED electronics, sturdy build quality. Light output is decent, if not a little low for 5W. Color is slightly yellowish/green. Not very usefull with the lens on, too much like a spot light. I found it difficult getting the lens off, but it is a big improvement without the lens unless you really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynummer32 on 03/06/2014

Low price. So its a Good deal for these LED bulbs. Make sure you buy these in bulk, so you can add to the advantage of the already discounted price! The light is not bright white. Which is a good thing in a home. Light intensity is very good. Not as warm white color as I expected. A bit greenish to my taste. At 2700K I would think the color would almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetra308 on 01/16/2014

This excellent and economical lamp offers very good light is pretty well built and is very versatile in its use By the time I have it in my power I have no found cons It is very versatile because it can be used as a reflector lamp with a beam spot light type dichroic or unscrewing the front ring of the lamp and the accretion disc is removed and freezes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfahadgroup on 12/17/2013

It is very cheap when compared to the retail options available. This bulb is similar to a focus light or the one used in the reading room in libraries. It has a cover and that can be removed if you have a decent holder to put the bulb into. The quality does not appears to be long-lasting but let us wait and see what happens in my case. The light could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolio on 12/12/2013

very strong and bright light consumption that uses the light is very strong, I personally when I order it I did not expect to be so strong I'm very pleased and I'm going to order a few more of them Licho recommend them to many of my friends not yet trust the LED Lighting for minas may mention only that the delivery is delayed too long, otherwise everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShaTR on 08/31/2013

Cheap, Usable light output, warm color temp, huge (tall), not instant-on (1/2 second delay) This thing is quite a bit taller than an MR16, but it will did fit in my MR16 fixtures. Used them on a 22' ceiling where changing the bulbs is not something i want to do often. So far so good, none of the 6 bulbs has yet burnt out, and light output is comparable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygebba on 01/24/2012

cheap led bulb (one of the best lumen/price ratio available) good light color (not greenish) quite bright None for now, i am quite satisfied by this product. One thing I can not comment right now is the life of the product, I hope it will last long enough to pay for itself and not fail anytime soon. I suggest removing the acrylic lens if you want to ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections