DX » Community » Reviews » E27 5W 3500K 450-Lumen 5-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
Disappointed Very Good! Cheap and good Good Quality for the price Just good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemartines on 11/17/2015

Pros: Iluminação é boa. Cons: Depois de algumas semans de instalação de oito destas lâmpadas, 3 já pararam de funcionar. Primeiro começam a piscar e depois param de vez.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted bydanielbsalomao on 03/27/2015

Pros: Cheap, light weight, shock resistant ( i let it down on first use and nothing happen). 5w Led = 15w fluor lamp. Cons: don't lookdirect to the light.You be blind for a while.

Impression:Very Good!,Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byalexsimoes3345 on 02/20/2015

The product is not what I expected, but it is working well.

Impression:Just good;

0 0 0

• posted byadondon@uol.com.br on 09/20/2015

While this bulb has an extremely good price for a nicely built LED bulb, and the materials used are solid, it is not warm white or 3500K as advertised. I bought this along with other warm white bulbs and while the others are, this light is almost fully plain white, very different from the picture... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ,Good Quality for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byPrefect on 02/11/2015

PROS: Excellent LED lamps for the price. Nice clean warm white light at 3500K. Powerful as advertised. Bought 11 and all work perfectly. Fit and finish is excellent. Will be buying more as I upgrade lighting in my home. CONS: None

Impression:Very Good!,Excellent LED Lamps;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrey1979S on 10/08/2014

За эту цену - отличные лампочки, компактные, качественные. Доставка быстрая - 1 месяц в Челябинск шло. Сколько будут работать - покажет время.

Impression:Хорошие лампы;

0 0 0

• posted byheogawa on 10/08/2014

Good quality, construction, and brightness. It has been 3 months using everyday and I didn't have any problem.

Impression:Good Quality for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byalosoviju on 10/05/2014

Pro: Made with good materials, nice with warm light, durable. Cons: Nothing to notice. Recommended it to buy!

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted bythebeancounter on 06/27/2014

Solid build quality and pretty darn bright for 5 watts of power.Good heat sink design. The bulb DOES get pretty warm, but not so hot as to be a hazard.NOT dimmable, but for the price, you can't really expect it to be. Shipping takes quite awhile to get to the states. Unsure of the overall of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysefdx on 06/18/2014

Good dimensions, very good light intensity, good encapsulation for a LED bulb, fair price. It works very well. I can recommend. Although it is not white or greenish, hoping that the light was more yellowish. I think it will better with color temperature less than 3000K (may be 2700K). No other Is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere