DX » Community » Reviews » E27 5W 3500K 450-Lumen 5-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysefdx on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good dimensions, very good light intensity, good encapsulation for a LED bulb, fair price. It works very well. I can recommend. Cons:Although it is not white or greenish, hoping that the light was more yellowish. I think it will better with color temperature les... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantaziu on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This light has a low price and it is a good thing in my home. I use it for a lamp desk when I want to wright something at it. It makes a light not so bright white and the intensity is very good. Cons:I don't have till now and I hope I'll not have in the future. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynummer32 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price. So its a Good deal for these LED bulbs. Make sure you buy these in bulk, so you can add to the advantage of the already discounted price! The light is not bright white. Which is a good thing in a home. Light intensity is very good. Cons:Not as warm white color... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygebba on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap led bulb (one of the best lumen/price ratio available) good light color (not greenish) quite bright Cons:None for now, i am quite satisfied by this product. One thing I can not comment right now is the life of the product, I hope it will last long enough to pay for... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections