DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0MP CMOS 1080P Full HD Wide Angle Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ HDMI/TV-Out/SD (2.5" LCD)
Customer’s impression:
Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRyanMQ on 02/08/2015

After doing searches to compare the fake version of this, with the real version. Everything but one thing about this matches to the real version. The only thing that doesn't, is the menu appearance. Video quality is great, with adjustment of EV setting, night time driving is perfect. Can read and... Read more

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexUkraine on 03/29/2012

Excellent quality of the record! I like to mount and easy to turn the camera on the driver's door. Quality photography for such a thing is good. Many accessories in package, fast usb connection. Very few time from turning on to starting work. Weak quality of a sound on the move. I've bought it my... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byHomas on 09/09/2011

This is a good F900LHD version of car camera. Quality of the product and video is very good. I've tested it with several SD-cards (2Gb and 32Gb) and found that this cam doesn't have blanks between switching files. And also price/quality in DX are best. Had some minor software problems like: where... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere