DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Case + Silicone Armband for Ipod Nano 6 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykamikass on 11/13/2013

Great build quality, great price and very useful armband. I use my ipod as a watch everyday, and the armband protects it perfectly! Coundn't be better! The only con is that the aluminium case sometimes blocks docking the ipod, because of its size... Sometimes only, since I got a docking station which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byENESEL on 08/10/2013

Like the original one at the apple store, except that you pay less than 25% of the original price. It's solid, yet comfortable. All your friends will be amazed that you have an ipod-watch and moreover, that cool. None I guess You tend to forget that your ipod-watch isn't waterproof, since almost all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrieloliva on 06/10/2013

- Watchband very confortable and made of a pretty good material; - Does't scratch the iPod; - You can charge the iPod without take it off; - Very stylish! - The case where the iPod fits came dented on the left side and I don't think it was a transport problem. I bought to my mother-in-law and she loved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byattson on 06/03/2013

O acabamento é muito bom, amei o produto e a entrega foi rápida, aqui no Brasil o mesmo produto é vendido por R$200. Se não é original é idêntico. Onde moro esse produto está fazendo sucesso. Pretendo fazer muitas outras compras no DX.com. O envelope é discreto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMicketsBR on 05/15/2013

The case is of metal, and the way it embraces the iPod is great. The package comes with detailed instructions and the allen screw drivers. It took me less than 5 minutes to get my iPod on. The strap is of rugged rubber, and is very comfortable. The black color is likely the best, as it's the same color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeesDuFromage on 03/30/2013

- Use your iPod nano 6 as a watch, change background of watch whenever you want! - Works on all iPod nano 6 devices - High quality steel and rubber. I think it might be even from the same manufacturer. - fits buttons exactly - Screwdriver included - The price is very good compared to retail Apple prices.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvonchitzki on 03/17/2013

Price is great, looks very nice, almost identical to LunaTik. Easy to use, protects the ipod. I am using it as watch when running. When the item came, the box was scratched and not in very good condition, but armband was OK. when using for almost one year, the rubber is not in it's best condition, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkajetolaf on 02/22/2013

Great build quality, sturdy straps and casing. It also fits really comfortable haven't had the normal sweatyness I have with other silicone bands. Also your iPod is actually locked in place which means it won't be able to fall off, a problem I had with my previous wristband, an iWatch Q (I believe it'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykmstar54 on 02/14/2013

- Lightweight - Sturdy - Fits perfectly - Comfortable - Comes with tools and instructions - Can wear when running and it shows no sign of weakness - Tiny bit pricey for other methods but the build quality on this is top notch. Worth the bit extra. - Also a lot cheaper than the real thing Been using this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzenaak on 02/03/2013

has a great build, looks great. very nice quality. Very comfortable. I am able to wear it all day without the feeling of needing to take it off. I have a grey ipod and it looks nice with the other grey accents. The watch looks great with the digital face with color reversed. Very nice strap. The buckle ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections