DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Case + Silicone Armband for Ipod Nano 6 - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykamikass on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality, great price and very useful armband. I use my ipod as a watch everyday, and the armband protects it perfectly! Coundn't be better! Cons:The only con is that the aluminium case sometimes blocks docking the ipod, because of its size... Somet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byENESEL on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like the original one at the apple store, except that you pay less than 25% of the original price. It's solid, yet comfortable. All your friends will be amazed that you have an ipod-watch and moreover, that cool. Cons:None I guess OtherThoughts:You tend to for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrieloliva on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Watchband very confortable and made of a pretty good material; - Does't scratch the iPod; - You can charge the iPod without take it off; - Very stylish! Cons:- The case where the iPod fits came dented on the left side and I don't think it was a transport pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byattson on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O acabamento é muito bom, amei o produto e a entrega foi rápida, aqui no Brasil o mesmo produto é vendido por R$200. Se não é original é idêntico. Onde moro esse produto está fazendo sucesso. Pretendo fazer muitas outras compras n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicketsBR on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is of metal, and the way it embraces the iPod is great. The package comes with detailed instructions and the allen screw drivers. It took me less than 5 minutes to get my iPod on. The strap is of rugged rubber, and is very comfortable. The black color i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeesDuFromage on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Use your iPod nano 6 as a watch, change background of watch whenever you want! - Works on all iPod nano 6 devices - High quality steel and rubber. I think it might be even from the same manufacturer. - fits buttons exactly - Screwdriver included - The price is very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvonchitzki on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is great, looks very nice, almost identical to LunaTik. Easy to use, protects the ipod. I am using it as watch when running. Cons:When the item came, the box was scratched and not in very good condition, but armband was OK. OtherThoughts:when using for almost one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkajetolaf on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality, sturdy straps and casing. It also fits really comfortable haven't had the normal sweatyness I have with other silicone bands. Also your iPod is actually locked in place which means it won't be able to fall off, a problem I had with my previous wrist... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykmstar54 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Lightweight - Sturdy - Fits perfectly - Comfortable - Comes with tools and instructions - Can wear when running and it shows no sign of weakness Cons:- Tiny bit pricey for other methods but the build quality on this is top notch. Worth the bit extra. - Also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenaak on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:has a great build, looks great. very nice quality. Very comfortable. I am able to wear it all day without the feeling of needing to take it off. I have a grey ipod and it looks nice with the other grey accents. The watch looks great with the digital face with co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections