DX » Community » Reviews » Wood Style Alarm Clock w/ Blue LED + Temperature - Black + Grey (4 x AAA/USB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywks79 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright enough to view in dark rooms. Bought with the intention for my grandmother who cannot see normal clocks well enough (even those with backlights). There are other colours but I though this would be the brightest and least distracting. Has a internal batter... Read more

2 2
  • posted byDmitryGalyuk on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very beautiful clocks. Time is not reset even with no AC or battery power. Cons:Too bright! Not easy to sleep near them. The sound may not be turned off, in spite it should be available according to manual. No AC adapter out of the box, so you need to buy it separately... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrrbrandt on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:See time and/or temperature at a glance, even on bright days. Has three independent alarms. Cons:Display is very bright. My preference would be a dimmer display, or one that could be dimmed a little bit, for night time use. The temperature sensor is built in, and appare... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySageCloud on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really, really nice! You can't see the crystals of the display, just a wooden front and when it goes on...just...WOW!! It's really really good looking. It's also really, really small. Cons:There is no wall outlet adapter, thought the cable is available. I use a cheap... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywvexel on 01/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Clear LED Small Cons:This tiny clock uses 1 set of Duracell batteries in 3 days! This means that 1 year would cost me 500 euro / 650 dollar on batteries! Rechargable batteries last 1 day, so that's no option too. So that makes the clock useless for me. OtherTh... Read more

5 0
  • posted byLaffer80 on 11/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks good, the leds are darker blue in real life than the DX images. Well built and the led segment display is completely invisible when there is no power. Good value. Keeps the time even if there is no external power since there is a internal battery for that! This is... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFeikea on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fancy design, I really like the blue LED light -Compact -Every 13 seconds it gives you the temperature Cons:-The alarm is kinda hard to set -The blue LED light is more bright than a regular red LED clock. I use it in my bedroom and even with my eyes closed I notice some... Read more

1 0
  • posted byperroso1085 on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very Nice Lighting - Big numbers - Instructions are simple to understand and easy to setup - Compact -Buena iluminacion -Numeros Grandes -Instrucciones faciles de entenderpara setearlo Cons:- I personally don't like that this doesn't stay ON. It only lights up... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections