DX » Community » Reviews » Wii to HDMI 720P/1080P + 3.5mm Audio Converter Adapter - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernandaapt on 01/28/2013

This connector will not turn your Wii into a high resolution device. But it's a great way to plug your console into one of the HDMI inputs available on new TVs The material is very sturdy and beautiful design. This connector is a facilitator since many TVs have HDMI inputs instead of analog inputs. The connector is a little big, but the size is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymzurita on 12/17/2012

The idea of ??this item is perfect. It gives you the ability to receive the signal on PC monitors with HDMI input. Assembly is very easy, just plug it into the back of your Wii, and link with the PC monitor with an HDMI cable. If your monitor does not have audio output, Wii HDMI converter allows you to connect a headphone / speaker jack on the back.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysedatbjk on 06/21/2012

it works perfect. of course not full hd 1080 but you can get almost best graphics for wii. i was using standart composite cable before. i got more colorful and sharper graphics with this adapter. no cons at all, bu it gets hot while using it. and it should be cheaper. i'm using this with my PAL and black edition wii, it works perfect. if you're still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysikamikanico on 12/09/2011

this device is propably the easiest way to integrate a wii into your hdmi-driven homecinema system. installation couldn´t be easier, just plug it in and set your wii to output the videosignal at HDTV/480p the image quality improves clearly compared to the standard composite cable that comes with the wii the audio signal comes over hdmi, the 3,5mm jack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZireone1 on 08/23/2011

- fast install - good quality - works perfect - small - no power supply needed - The manual is understandable, but you don't need it - nothing (500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters)(500 characters) The packaging is a little big but ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections