DX » Community » Reviews » 3 into 1 Optical Audio Toslink Bi-Directional Manual Switch Selector (Silver + Purple)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygorin3512 on 06/11/2014

You can connect up to 3 sources to your receiver, it does not require any external power, does what it should. Great build quality. It is huge. Ports are not protected from dust. Violet color for knob is bright, option with some neutral color should be perfect. It is a passive device and it can't switch ... Read more

Opened switch - totally passive

0 0 1

• posted byivalkov on 06/07/2014

works as described, switching three sources : a Panasonic plasma TV, Arcam high end CD player and the optical audio connector of an Apple Airport express to Sony DAC and to an amplifier 1. ) sometimes the connection is not established, you have to switch back-forth again. the reason is miniscule misalignement,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypluftz on 02/03/2014

It instantly expand the number of audio inputs in your home theater or any other sound device. Helps you to connect multiple devices such as PS3, PC, cable box, smart tv to you home theater. Easy to use, just plug the cables and turn the selector to the desired position. None that I can think of! It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystevenhimself on 11/12/2013

It works as aspected. Easy and cheap way to connected my PS3 and TV to my home theater. Build quality is what you aspect for that price. Tried to connect my Apple TV3 but doesn't work (Apple tv problem). Everything else is fine. Neede to figure out to push the button on it to switch. You hear a *click*... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguiditoito on 12/25/2012

This item helps you connect up to three devices (PC, PS3 or XBOX , DVD, TV, etc) to a single Home theater. It really gets the job done and has helped me organize my wiring. I can't really find a con for this switch, it has been working as expected with my toslink for dolby and dts I really recomend this ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections