DX » Community » Reviews » EU Plug Battery Charger for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdje1990 on 03/21/2014

This was just the thing i was looking for. It works perfect. My battery was empty verry quick and now i can use 2 battery's every day. It gives a bleu light so you now the battery is fully charged. I saw this thing on a dutch site for more than 4 times the price so it is verry cheap at DX.COM. I bought an extra battery so i can use 2 batterys everey ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysambouwer14 on 02/21/2014

Works as it should work, great price for a wall charger. None really, build quality could be better, but if you don't throw it on the floor it will work just fine. This charger works with SGS2 batteries only, so no SGS3 or SGS4 batteries. #204671 for example work with SGS3 and SGS4 batteries. I charge my spare batteries during the day and night and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymassieb on 02/17/2014

Indication light fully charged US charger can be changed into EU charger The charger can not handle thicker battery's as the charge location is on the other side. I find this very strange. My charge location of the thicker battery is on the right side, while the chargers location is on the left side. Overal good product. Light indication is very handy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrieldov on 02/11/2014

- Really cheap - You can charge your phone and an external battery - Simply works - Have I said it's cheap? - Quality build for the price, cheap price but not cheap product - Not any that I could really thing of, this product has been used daily since we got it and it simply works We've been using it with original samsung batteries. Not sure how it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitaydali on 02/07/2014

can charge a spare battery and the phone itself can be used in USA and EU its great to have a second battery ind with that charger it is very easy to charge it you don't have to put it in the phone and charge them Separately elegant design, small doesn't take a lot of space if you plug phone and external battery charging time is longer there is nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

LED indicator. Doubles as a USB charger (usb plug on the bottom, so you can charge you phone via USB and charge an external battery at the same time. Very light Feels hollow and brittle. The plastic above the led part can be easily damaged in case of shock (doesn't keep it from working though). Can replace your usb charger for your phone, and allows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfheggem on 01/09/2014

It is compact, it is light and it does the job, no hassle. Just put the battery in, plug it in and you're good too go. It comes with both flat-pin and EU-style plus, so you can use it EU and US without extra eqipment. It has a USB-outlet for charging mobiles direcly, you do not need to bring two chargers. I loved this product There are no real cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychapupote on 12/03/2013

El cargador esta muy bien. Justo lo que necesitaba. He comprado estos cargadores en otras paginas pero la relacion calidad precio es bastante bueno. Hay que tener cuidado si se te cae al suelo porque los pines se te pueden quedar dentro del cargador y luego es complicado volverlo a conectarlo. Recomendable para las usuarios que esten indecisos. Conclusion:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybehagai on 11/15/2013

nice thing to have, good light indicator and the option to charge both device and battery are very usfull. the light is to strong and disturbs while sleeping. when charging both battery and device via usb the charge time increase. the device design is not very sufisticated and it could be better if they put some time to think on smarter "UI"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhamelin71 on 11/13/2013

Funciona perfectamente y el precio es genial respecto al precio que dan en otros comercios. Ya lo he utilizado muchas veces desde que me llegó y no he tenido ningún problema No ha llegado muy rápido pero tampoco se ha demorado como pasa en otras compras por internet. Seguro que volveré a comprar más artículos de este website.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections