Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytreo1 on 02/21/2013

It is rather cheap, easy to use and install, and it looks nice, altough it is quite big It comes rather poorly packed in original package, so mine was slightly broken (plastic ring) when it arrived. It also comes with 20mm rail mounts, but most of air guns have 11mm rails. Also it is rather big/long,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAGUIA55 on 02/12/2013

works great for airsoft sniper rifle. good range. the magnification of 3 - 9 times works with no problems and is very handdy. the price, the price and the price! is very cheap. from my researches this was the cheappest and the quality is very good! comes with the mounts for RIS rails. fitted mine. no ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPSGameStore on 10/30/2012

- I receive a Tasco Pronghorn with tasco 3-9x40 logo on the scope tube! - Great presentation an boxing! - Rangefinder Reticle is very useful! - Good quality scope. - Image and reticle are very clear. - Aweseome price! - came with 11mm scope mounts - Not iluminated reticle. - No tasco logo on instructions ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhyudryu on 04/28/2011

Cheap scope, good quality, full metal, comes with the 20mm WEAVER scope rings. Does not have rangefinding crosshairs, it just has the duplex crosshair. Not illuminated (may be a pro for some people due to the fact that you do not need batteries) I found the zoom a little hard to zoom when it gets to ... Read more

1 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections