DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Toy - Mario (Height 22CM)
Customer’s impression:
Perfect and Cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 12/03/2014

I loved the toy, very well detailed and the painting is very good. It has 22cm, it's big! It was really cool in my game shelf along with the other Mario dolls I bought at Dx. Has articulations in the arms and head. The material is also very good. Great gift to surprise game fans, after Mario Bros is ... Read more

Impression:Perfect and Cool;

0 0 0

• posted byfrancinesilva on 11/05/2013

Good product, good painting. The material is very hard, perfect for anyone who loves Mario and likes to leave it on your bookshelf or anywhere in the room or office. I recommend! I do not have many cons, I just think that the dx.com should reinforce the packaging, because it came very damaged, the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafael.sousa on 03/19/2013

- My Super Mario World is very, very, good quality... - One good price and very big.... - Perfect replica.... - So good!!!! - The package arrived damaged, but there is nothing bad....... - Beautiful packaging.... - I not see the hour to purchase the others, Luigi and Yoshi or maybe Donkey Kong.... - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigolucena on 11/28/2012

- > Good price. - > The paint is excellent. - > Big. - > It's the original. - > Awesome. - > If you do like Mario, you would like this. - > The package arrived damaged, but nothing serious. - > It exceeded my expectations. - > so, no cons. - > Only the arms and head are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBonasBaun on 11/20/2012

-> The price is really good. -> Perfect to stay by his side while playing -> Gift that any fan would love Games -> Paint excelent. -> The material is very good. -> There is nothing bad I can say against this product. -> My Co-pilot in the next adventures in the gaming world! ->... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLDM05 on 12/31/2011

- The paint is excelent. - It's really detailed, the face and body is perfect. - You can move the head and hands to pose it. - The material is very good. - It's the original of Banpresto, of the Super size figure collection. - The price is really good. I Don't have cons for is product. One of the best ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections