DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Toy - Mario (Height 22CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafael.sousa on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- My Super Mario World is very, very, good quality... - One good price and very big.... - Perfect replica.... - So good!!!! Cons:- The package arrived damaged, but there is nothing bad....... OtherThoughts:- Beautiful packaging.... - I not see the hour to purcha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigolucena on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- > Good price. - > The paint is excellent. - > Big. - > It's the original. - > Awesome. - > If you do like Mario, you would like this. Cons:- > The package arrived damaged, but nothing serious. - > It exceeded my expectations. - > s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBonasBaun on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-> The price is really good. -> Perfect to stay by his side while playing -> Gift that any fan would love Games -> Paint excelent. -> The material is very good. Cons:-> There is nothing bad I can say against this product. OtherThoughts:->... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLDM05 on 12/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The paint is excelent. - It's really detailed, the face and body is perfect. - You can move the head and hands to pose it. - The material is very good. - It's the original of Banpresto, of the Super size figure collection. - The price is really good. Cons:I... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections