DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LED Screen USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speaker w/ FM/USB/TF Slot for Iphone/Ipod - White
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamadeus611 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Slick, good sound quality for a small device like this, rechargeable and easy to find battery, convenient and nice conection options including iPod, Iphone 4G, microSD and FM radio Cons:No antenna included, conections has to be done on the upper side of the devi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydanielmoore2 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very usefull, It has the perfect size, I can carry everywhere and it really makes noise! The product came charged and I received 2 weeks after it left China, therefore I think the battery might be good and durable! I didnt use it enought to empty the battery but I o... Read more

1 2
  • posted bysaadakhtar on 08/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has good volume. I use it for audiobooks in the bathroom. If you listen to music, the quality is OK (no bass obviously) but works well for my need. Cons:Volume reverts to 100%, and switches to radio when you take out iphone/pod.. resulting in a very loud radio static... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynadirs on 02/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good and fair price! -The speaker is very good, loud and it is very easy to use it. -I have it more than a month, and it is still working like the first day I got it. -It is very easy to use it. -It is small and portable. Cons:It almost doesn't have cons. -I think that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byforthereaders on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Because of the battery, very useful to listen to music while you are in the shower, in the countryside... LED is quite simple but effective. Cons:It doesn't work with iPod classic because of the size (and I higly doubt it works with iPhones at least you use an... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections