DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LED Screen USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speaker w/ FM/USB/TF Slot for Iphone/Ipod - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamadeus611 on 05/22/2013

Slick, good sound quality for a small device like this, rechargeable and easy to find battery, convenient and nice conection options including iPod, Iphone 4G, microSD and FM radio No antenna included, conections has to be done on the upper side of the device (this has to be redesigned), the first time ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydanielmoore2 on 09/18/2012

It is very usefull, It has the perfect size, I can carry everywhere and it really makes noise! The product came charged and I received 2 weeks after it left China, therefore I think the battery might be good and durable! I didnt use it enought to empty the battery but I only used three times. I couldnt ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bysaadakhtar on 08/08/2012

It has good volume. I use it for audiobooks in the bathroom. If you listen to music, the quality is OK (no bass obviously) but works well for my need. Volume reverts to 100%, and switches to radio when you take out iphone/pod.. resulting in a very loud radio static. Also the controls to tune and store ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynadirs on 02/08/2012

Good and fair price! -The speaker is very good, loud and it is very easy to use it. -I have it more than a month, and it is still working like the first day I got it. -It is very easy to use it. -It is small and portable. It almost doesn't have cons. -I think that the price is a little high for it, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforthereaders on 09/05/2011

Because of the battery, very useful to listen to music while you are in the shower, in the countryside... LED is quite simple but effective. It doesn't work with iPod classic because of the size (and I higly doubt it works with iPhones at least you use an adapter... if it exists). I have used with my ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections