Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytommios on 05/03/2014

Works pretty good. Keeps your beverage cool or warm. It's easy to use: Plug it in a usb-port, put it on cooling or heating mode, put your beverage in the fridge and let it do his job. It cannot cool the beverage, unless you put your beverage in this fridge for like 6-10 hours. So most of the time i put the beverage in the freezer for a few minutes and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCookieGolem on 02/14/2014

The USB Mini Cooling Fridge Heater Cools up your drinks like it says, I didn't try using it to heat stuff up, had no need for that. I connect it to my computer and leave a coke can in it so it's nearby and it stays cool, quite nice really. None to be seen though I have not tried to use it for heating so maybe that does not work as well perhaps. No extra ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/05/2013

Works fine. The peltier cell can either refresh your drink or heat it. It is pretty good if you don't have a fridge in your office. I can hold a standard 355ml can of soda or a slightly taller energy drink. Don't expect your drink to be ice cold, cause the USB port can only supply limited current (around 500 mA) which isn't enough to really use that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystephaneg25 on 12/16/2012

That is a great gadget! And this on this website that i found this usb mini fridge at cheaper price! So great!. Its doing both action, cooling and heating! With an usb to power it, that's so simple to use! One thing coll with it is the led who turn red or green, depending if you are in heating mode or if you are in cooling Mode. Its a gadget. Its not ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydavanessinha on 11/28/2012

It´s really a great gadget. It conserves your drink in your office or while you're busy enough to don´t go to the real fridge. It´s cute, everybody ask me if it really works! It's fragile and if you want a can to be cold quickly, forget. It´s better to already cold drinks, only to conserve and maintain the temperature. Some cans ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 11/14/2012

Looks awesome, can hold the temperature of the can. It looks great to have on the office. the price is good, and the colors are nice. the doors locks itself with a magnet. It Looks a bit fragile, you cant heat or cold too fast the cans, I would use it to maintain the current temperature of the beverages. Loooks great, I added a sticker of a famous beverages ... Read more

Containing BOX open fridge Closed fridge
    1 0
  • posted byninjassp on 11/11/2012

Too good to keep your drink cold. Has great finish, large enough to fit a soda can, the usb cable to connect you two options, one is the usb ports of desktop and notebook or a plug adapter with USB port, the cable has a switch on and off , and has great length. Addition to keeping the drink cold, it keeps the drink hot too. Against, it may take a while ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhfssmb on 08/03/2012

Unique and awesome gadget! You really may keep whatever you are drinking in an acceptable temperature. If you have a 5V USB power supply (common with mobile phones and also available at DX) you may plug it to a regular socket. Awesome! In my opinion it is almost impossible to cool a drink previously at ambient temperature. I never used it to heat because ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTakeshiii on 05/19/2012

- looks mad cool beside your pc at work - kind of surprisingly functional - great and very different gift - gadget lovers will be all over this - takes a while to heat or cool your drinks, works best as a temperature keeper - not exactly cheap - materials are not of high quality - build is a little flimsy if the people you work with buy them as well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigolmetal66 on 04/14/2011

- very beautiful ! - vou can keep your drink cold ! - it also heats ! - price is very good ! - There is a led inside the fridge that turns yellow if it's freezing and red if it's heating up ! - It's weasome to decorate the office - the build quality isn't so good. - it can take hours to heat or cool your drink, it works best if you just want to keep ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections