Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystephaneg25 on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:That is a great gadget! And this on this website that i found this usb mini fridge at cheaper price! So great!. Its doing both action, cooling and heating! With an usb to power it, that's so simple to use! One thing coll with it is the led who turn red or green, dependin... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydavanessinha on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It´s really a great gadget. It conserves your drink in your office or while you're busy enough to don´t go to the real fridge. It´s cute, everybody ask me if it really works!Cons:It's fragile and if you want a can to be cold quickly, forget. It´s bett... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Looks awesome, can hold the temperature of the can. It looks great to have on the office. the price is good, and the colors are nice. the doors locks itself with a magnet.Cons:It Looks a bit fragile, you cant heat or cold too fast the cans, I would use it to ma... Read more

Containing BOX open fridge Closed fridge
    1 0
  • posted byninjassp on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Too good to keep your drink cold. Has great finish, large enough to fit a soda can, the usb cable to connect you two options, one is the usb ports of desktop and notebook or a plug adapter with USB port, the cable has a switch on and off , and has great length. Addition... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhfssmb on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Unique and awesome gadget! You really may keep whatever you are drinking in an acceptable temperature. If you have a 5V USB power supply (common with mobile phones and also available at DX) you may plug it to a regular socket. Awesome!Cons:In my opinion it is a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTakeshiii on 05/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- looks mad cool beside your pc at work - kind of surprisingly functional - great and very different gift - gadget lovers will be all over thisCons:- takes a while to heat or cool your drinks, works best as a temperature keeper - not exactly cheap - materials are not of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigolmetal66 on 04/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- very beautiful ! - vou can keep your drink cold ! - it also heats ! - price is very good ! - There is a led inside the fridge that turns yellow if it's freezing and red if it's heating up ! - It's weasome to decorate the office Cons:- the build quality isn't so good. -... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythaistomaz on 02/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Awesome gift for a friend! -Good price! -Really cool! -Good to decorate! -It's very easy to use, you don't need to read the instructions. Cons:material quality is not very good. It takes a little time to cool the soda, but It keeps cold if you put your drink already col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBibyz on 09/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:1. REally cool gadget ! 2. Nice material ! 4. Well made details ! 5. Practicle ! 6. Easy to use ! 7. Works fine ! 8. Good size ! 9. Has a light inside that turns on when you open it ! Cons:1. Could be cheaper ! 2. Seems a little fragil ! 3. Works better if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowingdevil on 06/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:well it looks nice with the led inside. it keeps what you put in it cool if it is cool already, but it doesn't lower the temperature much if it isn't cool already. Cons:the led stays on after you close the door. i don't really mind but some other people might. also i thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections