• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A unique gadget

posted by hfssmb on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Unique and awesome gadget! You really may keep whatever you are drinking in an acceptable temperature. If you have a 5V USB power supply (common with mobile phones and also available at DX) you may plug it to a regular socket. Awesome!

Cons:

In my opinion it is almost impossible to cool a drink previously at ambient temperature.
    I never used it to heat because my mug do not fit in it. I think it is cool that it also heats but because of its size I think it is kind of useless.

OtherThoughts:

Due to the fact that what cools the drink is at the bottom and that it works using thermal conduction, it works better with cans and metal cups than with glass cups. Here I have some aluminium cups that work just fine. Looking at DX I found that SKU: 49173 may be usefull if you don't have such a thing in your home or office.

Bottomline:

If you want to have a mini fridge on your desk, buy it now. Otherwise you should change your mind because it is freaking cool(in both meanings)!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections