DX » Community » Reviews » Modern USB/4 x AAA Batteries Powered Wooden Green LED Alarm Clock w/ Temperature Display - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHonmi on 06/29/2014

Simple fulfilment but pleasing. Pleasant green light colour displays, sufficient size digits. Good readability datums. Advantage power supply and over USB 5 volts. Dinky energy intensity. Meanwhile after a year's using I'm do not find no poverty of. Perhaps only would connector power supply could be tight, behind joyride sometimes releases. O'clock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabien007 on 05/01/2014

this has a nice look and feel, good texture. I like the possibility to power it via USB plug. Led color is comfortable. There is a lack of configuration on the time/temperature scrolling, i would have liked to be able to configure scrolling period the lighting system does not hurt the eyes there could be other features such as fm radio but that's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrakozyabrik on 01/15/2014

1) Accurate 2) Time not resetting if power down - it has additional battery to keep time alive =) 3) Loud alarm 4) If using a batteries it can show time if you clap your hands or make some noise =) it is very clever solution to save batteries life 1) temperature cannot be turned off :( so it always show it like 15s - time, 3s - temp, and again 15s time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjytkd on 02/13/2013

I wanted a simple small clock, it is cheap. Wood construction is beautiful, green digits, alarm (point not necessary to me). I have not needed radio or mp3 gadget in my room. Remember that you wil need usb point or AC-usb to work without batteries, what I had on my house. There are cheaper desk clocks in Dealextreme site, but in general terms, this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGoverla on 01/05/2013

1) stylish and informative alarm clock 2) design and compactness device 3) ability to customize (24h/12h,Celsius/Fahrenheit) 4) some autonomy, ability to work on batteries 5) availability of sound signals (three groups of signals) 1) battery power is sufficient only for 12 hours 2) only exists in USB cfble without an DC-adapter 3) absence in packaging ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byroman031 on 08/16/2012

The alarm clock looks nice and works as expected. - nice look - the digits are pretty bright - external power from USB connector, no need for batteries - USB power cable has a non-USB connector on the clock side (you cannot just change it to a longer one) - USB power input is sensitive to voltage, not every wall adapter will be good enough - You cannot ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypjweber on 01/25/2012

- Size of good. - Variants of power supply. - Cheap. - It is possible to connect wall outlets from USB. - Very good build quality. - It was a very good idea to separate the power source for clock and the power source for backlight. When the backlight’s batteries are going down, the clock and alarm function continue to work. It could help to avoid potential ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections