DX » Community » Reviews » Modern USB/4 x AAA Batteries Powered Wooden Green LED Alarm Clock w/ Temperature Display - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHonmi on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple fulfilment but pleasing. Pleasant green light colour displays, sufficient size digits. Good readability datums. Advantage power supply and over USB 5 volts. Dinky energy intensity. Cons:Meanwhile after a year's using I'm do not find no poverty of. Perhaps only wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabien007 on 05/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this has a nice look and feel, good texture. I like the possibility to power it via USB plug. Led color is comfortable. Cons:There is a lack of configuration on the time/temperature scrolling, i would have liked to be able to configure scrolling period OtherThoughts:the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrakozyabrik on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) Accurate 2) Time not resetting if power down - it has additional battery to keep time alive =) 3) Loud alarm 4) If using a batteries it can show time if you clap your hands or make some noise =) it is very clever solution to save batteries life Cons:1) temp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjytkd on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I wanted a simple small clock, it is cheap. Wood construction is beautiful, green digits, alarm (point not necessary to me). I have not needed radio or mp3 gadget in my room. Cons:Remember that you wil need usb point or AC-usb to work without batteries, what I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGoverla on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) stylish and informative alarm clock 2) design and compactness device 3) ability to customize (24h/12h,Celsius/Fahrenheit) 4) some autonomy, ability to work on batteries 5) availability of sound signals (three groups of signals) Cons:1) battery power is sufficient onl... Read more

3 0
  • posted byroman031 on 08/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The alarm clock looks nice and works as expected. - nice look - the digits are pretty bright - external power from USB connector, no need for batteries Cons:- USB power cable has a non-USB connector on the clock side (you cannot just change it to a longer one) - USB power... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypjweber on 01/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Size of good. - Variants of power supply. - Cheap. - It is possible to connect wall outlets from USB. - Very good build quality. - It was a very good idea to separate the power source for clock and the power source for backlight. When the backlight’s batteries are going... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections