DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 120dB Anti-Theft Security Alarm with Remote Controls (1 x 9F22)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/12/2014

This item is having two remotes controlls, the range is like: 30-40 meters in clear space, but also is working thorugh wallls. I think it is using a 300mhz frequency. The battery doesn't last to long if you use it frequently, I think, because of the radio senzor which is 'listening". I have bought ... Read more

The size of the alarm in centimeters

0 0 1

• posted byalex11celtarra on 01/14/2014

It works perfect and make a really much noise. It has a magnet and you can put in a metalic surface. It is very useful for a motorbike, you can hide it in a part of your motorbike, and it is possible to use for a bike. It is very important that have two remote controls, because is you lose one of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixISL on 10/06/2013

It's a very loud, easily triggered vibration sensetive alarm. Works great, comes with everything you need to make it work - a battery and 2 remotes - which is great if one of them stops working (it shouldn't). I placed it in my car, and it works great. I wasn't sure it would work through the glass, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsb777 on 09/28/2013

Very easy to use, two remote controls are quite handy. Ready to use, it comes with all the batteries needed. Can be used practically on any type of physical security applications. Average build quality, plastic case will not survive any a serious fall so be sure to mount it securely to wherever you intend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySfyspy on 06/07/2013

Well it's loud, it's can protect your moto, bike from guys freaking around. I install on my moto, Hide it. It can be used in your things at home, it can be joke with guests, hide it in WC :P it will be very funny!!!!! Battery came almost discharged. Often it start alarming even no one toch it, even no ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byomeruzn on 04/24/2013

Have two remote controls, really loud when siren is working, not expensive for this configuration. I would recommend it. Ideal for example to hang it on the back of your front door at home. No cons at all!!! Just wayting to see how long battery that comes with lasts!!! But for the price ... Excellent!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFireDex on 04/22/2013

Have two remote controls, really loud when siren is working, not expensive for this configuration. Hmm... OFF switch on side! Anyone can switch it off without remote if know how it works :-) Need to re-solder OFF switch to make it smart-ass proof :-D Could be smaller in size to easy fit on bike. A lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydietje on 02/13/2013

- Easy to use - two remote controles - great value for less money - the prize is right! - Sometime it is to sentitive - to replace the battery can be hard. Use a screwdriver or something get the battery out. Putting in the new one is not so difficult. none This device works like it suppose to work. Just ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjidelpozo on 11/26/2012

It is cheap and comes with two remote control in case you lose one. The sensor seems to be quite sensitive and the Alarm is quite noisy for home use. Not so much for outdoors use for example a motorbike. I have installed it on my motorbike and sometimes is very sensitive and goes off just when you touch ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCARDOSOL1976 on 04/04/2012

Great alarm to have!! I use it om my Maxiscooter and on my garage door. Sensitive enough and making noise with the precision. Alarm triggers by vibration and goes on in the correct time. Very easy to use. No cons at all!!! Just wayting to see how long battery that comes with lasts!!! But for the price ... Read more

Vibration Activated 120dB Anti-Theft Security Ala

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections