DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Lexar TF/Micro SDHC Memory Card (16 GB / Class 6)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiogotnd on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's class 6, fast enough for any smarthphones. This is the sweet spot in my opinion: class 4 is said to be slower on cellphones, and class 10 is totally overkill. The package was simple, but what matters is the product. It worked with no problems right out of the box,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangon25 on 12/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good sd card, fast and reliable. Cheap. Class 6. Very good for a cellphone. No heating or latency problems. With my previous sd card (came with the phone, 2 Gb) I had problems because it blocked the phone several times. This issue is ovder with this card.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappydoodle on 11/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it for my blackberry Torch 9800 because i needed more room. - it came with 14.9 GB free space, good for anything - genuine so you know it is going to work fine Cons:- when i bought it i had to reformat the card because as i plugged it into my phone for the first... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections