DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Fire All-in-One Batteries Charger with Protected 2 x 18650 Rechargeable "3600mAh" Batteries
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywildcard7 on 11/26/2013

I got this as a charger and as replacement batteries for the flashlight 125390. The flashlight is fantastic, but the batteries that came with it are garbage. I had the flashlight run on the higher setting (which is blindingly bright) with one of these ultrafire batteries for 2 hours before it showed any sign of dimming. The build quality is not fantastic,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucascb on 07/17/2013

Charger works great. Batteries also, I am using them with my flashlight: Eastward YJ J01 CREE XM-L T6. Portuguese: Funciona certinho, eu estou usando com a minha lanterna: Eastward YJ J01 CREE XM-L T6. The yellow cover is starting to come out... Portuguese: A capinha amarela que envolve a bateria está começando a sair. The charger came with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelscosta on 07/13/2013

Good capacity, I've used mine lantern for about 3 hours and the battery stayed with charge. Dual charger input: 100-240 or 12v. It handles 18650 batteries with protection board. The batteries stay very firm on the charger Usefull led status indicator: red on charge / green when charged Came with battery case. Charger cord is too big, Charger became ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCOM71 on 03/26/2013

A good price and good quality for those who need charger and battery. Dual charger input: 100-240 or 12v. Can charge batterys individually. Have individual display for each battery (red when charging and green when charged). When connected to the mains the charger generates a little noise when the batteries are full or when there is no battery connected.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymasap on 01/29/2013

it is what it is ;) charger and 2 batterys. well made and it got led indicators (red/green) its not a con but it comes with us standard cord (flat pins) well made plastic hosing ewrything looks nice and solid, no errors on hardware and baterrys looks nice will test them and replay resolts ;= only the time will tell :D for now it good buy ;) well made ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycarlosc1 on 12/09/2012

-Good battery capacity for this price. -dual charger input: 100-240 or 12v. -It handles 18650 batteries with protection board. -Led status indicator (red - green) -It comes with a 2-flat-pin plug, and could come with some adapter. -It could come with a cord for the 12v input, may be to a car output, but this it can be bought separately. -It's all you ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections