DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Fire All-in-One Batteries Charger with 2 x 18650 Rechargeable "3600mAh" Li-ion Batteries
Customer’s impression:
Bueno Esta bien cumple es lo indicado IT´S VERY GOOD
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9126183 on 06/27/2015

Funciona, aunque aún no lo pruebo bien ya que al parecer las baterías incluidas venían cargadas. El cargador tiene unas luces indicadoras, pero el producto no tiene ningún manual que señale qué significan. Supongo que rojo para "cargando" y "verde" para cargado. Tal vez un detalle que cuesta sólo... Read more

Impression:Esta bien, es lo indicado, cumple;

0 0 0

• posted by8852919 on 06/01/2015

pro: es pequeño y firme contra solo tiene un tipo de conexion, asi que si se esta en algun pais diferente a la del fabricante, debera tener un adaptador

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byEdgar1979ARQ on 02/06/2015

HI I´M RECIEVE THE POURCHASE, YESTERDAY AND IS THE CORRECT ARTICLE AND IT WORKS OK.

Impression:IT´S VERY GOOD;

0 0 0

• posted byLittletip on 07/17/2012

The build-up of the charger is acceptable. The charge current is about 220mA per battery and seems charge in constant current model. There is a power cord attached to the charger which makes the charger bulky and not convenient to use and carry. The batteries came with it were rated as 3600mAH to... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byMageri on 03/21/2012

Looks like a pretty good quality device, but I have not disassembled it yet, since one of the screws is situated under the rear cover with a text which I don't want to remove unless it works fine. Some strange behavior was detected. While the charger is turned on being empty both LEDs are green.... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere