DX » Community » Reviews » Stylus Pen w/ Black Ballpoint Pen for Capacitive Screen Tablet PC/Cell Phone
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynunomesquita on 02/05/2014

Não tenho nada a apontar. estou muito satisfeiro Comprei esta caneta e estou muito contente. Era mesmo isto que precisava para poder controlar o monitor do meu tablet. o tamanho é perfieto e a cor tambem Comprei esta caneta e estou muito contente. Era mesmo isto que precisava para poder controlar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzeevp007 on 09/22/2013

Has good and firm contact to tablet display. Is relatively accurate and therefore enables writing and drawing as a pen. Small size allows the user to carry it anywhere. The tool is handsome and can fit in to a shirt pocket. None. Replacement cones can be appreciated as they get worn out under extensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusgati on 09/30/2012

Good pen , with a good size and good weight, the pen works great and have a nice and smooth writing, no cons as a pen. the stylus works, its is tiny and fine bringing some accuracy when using on the tablet. the only con is that the stylus point is not solid, it's like a ballon, i never used other stylus,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLParent on 01/25/2012

light and I like that it you need to twist to get the pen. Works as advertised all in all great deal. I do not have any cons yet, I have been using this pen for over 3 weeks now. I bought 2 of these pens and I keep one at my home office and one in my briefcase. It is elegant and professional Elegant ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections