Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCharlDave08 on 06/30/2014

First, it is well worth the price. This is what we call, best bang for the buck. The name as indicated on DX website is wrong. The monocular is actually 15 x 32 not 10x. The product came complete with a nice carry bag and neck strap. Optical clarity is very good, exit pupil at this high magnification of 15x is good. Not really a con I could say for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOmarAdalid on 04/25/2014

- It is adjustable. - Very good range - Small and portable - The lens material is good quality. - The cover is simple but serves its purpose- Visibility is very good, of course when adjusted correctly, I've only tested the morning, but it works very well, does not have details on the lenses, and scratch removal or shock, that prevent good vision. - ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrob54059 on 04/07/2014

Very light and compact, pretty clear image, reasonable in good light, came with x15 magnification not x10 as advertised so that is a bonus The focus is a little bit fiddly for big fingers. With the size and magnification it is a little difficult to hold it steady. It is very light so I suspect it may not be all that robust I'll be giving it pretty rough ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivica415 on 03/09/2014

Exceptional sharpness for the price. No chromatic aberrations visible in most cases. Has a lanyard and nice little bag for carrying. Fairly light. Optical surfaces are coated, not all of them but most of them seem to be. Focuses from very close (about 5 meters) to infinity with no problem. I am quite myopic and I am able to focus without my glasses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsalat on 01/09/2014

Better than expected, easy to focus, and focuses quickly. Its small and very light so you carry it anywhere. The magnification is as written, or i guess its the same. The build quality isnt bad, but could be better with combination of some more solid materials. Comes with a cleaning cloth, and pouch. Would maybe change the plastic material. Because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWyrmfell on 01/04/2014

This nice little telescope is very compact and lightweight. The image is very sharp at decent ranges. Its pretty straightforward and only has one button you can use to focus the image. Comes with a nice nylon pouch for carry and a cleaning cloth for the lens. The monocular fits snugly inside the pouch. I suppose it will be perfect for hikers, campers,... Read more

All the components from the package. Size comparasion.
    0 0
  • posted byurijjj on 12/27/2013

it is very small and lightweight. it is no problem to carry it on my hiking trips instead the big binoculars. it has the same magnification so why carry big and heavy binoculars? it fit easily in your pocket so you don't have to carry a bag for it. you see a bird - you just pick it up from your pocket and wath it is very small so it is hard to hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeal08 on 12/11/2013

cheap price, easy to carry, easy to focus, good build quality. comes with cleaning cloth, and pouch maybe a bit too small for big hands with glasses on, maybe it is a bit tricky to use none, no complaints too Very good quality. Really i didn't expected such a quality. I use it when I go on a fishing trip to look good seats. It has good enough optics ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMalset on 11/18/2013

Much more then on photo. It's look very good. An its easy to use by my Father. For other peoples i think it will be futuristic. But for me its ok very good. and easy to used. I think it will be long time in used. One again I recomended Him to You. Deal Extrem sell one on the bes Monocular in his shop. No or yes. One thing It's could be make by metal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrotflolx on 11/10/2013

Much stronger than expected, easy to focus, and focuses quickly. Can use even with glasses is easy to clean Comes with cleaning cloth, nice touch None. Maybe a little wobbly, but that's because of the strong zoom, so not really even a con. This was an excellent buy Have not tried other similar products, but I'm pretty sure that this was very good even ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections