DX » Community » Reviews » Vertical External Battery Grip w/ Remote Control for Nikon D3100/D5100
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysetlord on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The grip makes your camera more stable, by adding weight. The best feature (IMO) is making the charge cycles much more infrequent when the grip is used with the second battery. Easy to put on the camera, read the card with instructions to pull off the battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRG2010 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Battery Door holder - Perfect Fit - Quality Battery Terminals - Half-press Shutter - Infared Remote Control comes in real handy when trying to include yourself in the picture. - Ability to take portrait pics without awkward camera holding - Cons:- Could have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauricioza on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, well made, cheap, reasonable quality material Cons:There´s only the shutter button, i miss the dial for exposure. The remote works only if it´s pointed directly to the front. OtherThoughts:i´d like to see a dial to fix the exp... Read more

0 1
  • posted byYhingz on 07/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's affordable and the quality is quite competitive. It comes with a remote which is a plus factor. I like the idea of having included that small thing. Unlike other battery grip that there's no remote with it. Cons:There's no particular cons aside from that you have t... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections