DX » Community » Reviews » Vertical External Battery Grip w/ Remote Control for Nikon D3100/D5100
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by RG2010 on 01/04/2013

Pros: - Battery Door holder - Perfect Fit - Quality Battery Terminals - Half-press Shutter - Infared Remote Control comes in real handy when trying to include yourself in the picture. - Ability to take portrait pics without awkward camera holding - Cons: - Could have added some rubber to make it feel less plastic-like OtherThoughts: Smaller pro... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by mauricioza on 11/05/2012

Pros: Very good product, well made, cheap, reasonable quality material Cons: There´s only the shutter button, i miss the dial for exposure. The remote works only if it´s pointed directly to the front. OtherThoughts: i´d like to see a dial to fix the exposure because I always use my camera on manual so i have to change the values... Read more

0 1
  • posted by Yhingz on 07/13/2012

Pros: It's affordable and the quality is quite competitive. It comes with a remote which is a plus factor. I like the idea of having included that small thing. Unlike other battery grip that there's no remote with it. Cons: There's no particular cons aside from that you have to align the remote to the sensor otherwise it wont trigger. OtherThou... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections