DX » Community » Reviews » Super Speed USB 3.0 Aluminum Alloy 4-Port HUB (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by CompUser on 06/23/2013

Pros: Compact, solid design with indicator lamps. Positive, tight, connection to USB plugs inserted. Positive connection of supplied USB3 cable from hub to PC. USB 3 cable supplied is effective in both length and data transfer capacity. Installing the hub simplifies connection of USB2/3 devices as connected hub is at front of work space. Cons:... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by DezFoxtoN on 05/03/2013

Pros: Fast transfer/read speed. Sturdy - Aluminum casing with glossy surface on top. LED indicator for each port. Backwards compatible with USB 2 and USB 1. Cons: Included USB cable is a little short, could've been 1m. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. The red light on the back is annoying me, it's too bright. OtherThoughts: I've b... Read more

1 0
  • posted by gorber69 on 03/17/2013

Pros: Very solid and well built. All metal and screws, no plastics. Nice backlit logo. Charger cable included. Nice package. Manual in english, wellwritten too. Cons: No charger came with the package only the cable, but thats ok since you can steal power from a nearby usb 2.0 hub or whatever if you ever need it OtherThoughts: I specifically pic... Read more

1 0
  • posted by npu1974 on 03/13/2013

Pros: - no external powersupply necessary, although extra USB powersupply cable is included - very small - sturdy aluminum - good quality cable included - USB 3.0, one of the few. - works on Mac too. Cons: - more blue lights. I hate all those blue LEDs. And as added bonus, a red light on the back. Yay. - black device, blue cable. Why? OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted by philippemarich on 02/04/2013

Pros: This is a very small device. It comes in a lager box, but once you open the box. You will see that it is small. I would say 10-15 cm by 10-15 cm. I wanted to use it to attach to the televeision, so i did not have to plug in my hard disks to the television. But the disks require to much power. So my plan failed. Tested it with transfering... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Ripper5555 on 01/12/2013

Pros: This is a real nice usb hub. And by nice i mean its sturdy without the plastic feel. Aluminum casing with a glossy black top. Each corner has a light that turns green when that port is in use. Its fully usb 3.0 with the correct cabling. It has worked flawlessly with many usb 2.0/3.0 devices i own at full speed. For more power you can use... Read more

1 0
  • posted by saveyourskin on 09/12/2012

Pros: Very Good Build Quality, black aluminium. Nice Blue Light On each port to see in the dark Green light numbered indicators on the top of the device for knowing what ports are in use. Cons: i haven´t found any yet. OtherThoughts: I preffer it black cable instead of the Blue There is no hole to mount it on the desktop if you want to. co... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections