DX » Community » Reviews » Vertical Soft Cushion Case for Samsung (Red)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChriZzzzz on 08/08/2012

+ It is soft on the inside and a bit harder on the outside, great to protect the screen of your phone against scratching etc. + It is perfect for the Samsung Galaxy Y(oung), were I bought it for, but I can imagine that it is a bit small for phones that have a bigger screen. + Look at the price of it... It is 15 times cheaper than the local store. - ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHDC44 on 02/13/2010

This helps protect the screen from scratches. Feels nice on the hands. This pouch that i got was a little bit different from the picture. The one i have is leather, black "Samsung" logo instead of white and the draw string is different. It even have a neck strap. The dimensions is also off. The width is 3.5 inches instead of 2.95 inches. Measure your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkaban on 07/30/2008

This soft cuschion case is perfect for carrying your phone around expecially when you own a slider and you are afraid of getting the surface scratched up while in your pocket. The case is perfect for a Smasung a523 like mine. It is actually the perfect size. Too small to hold any accessories in it. Smasung logo looks like it won't last too long. Looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysumguy on 06/26/2008

Nice fabric. Has the samsung logo. Protects from dirt and other dusts in the air. Can protect your phone from scratches when you accidently bump into something like a pole if you put it in your pocket. Too big for my phone! I have a samsung j600 but the pouch is too big for it... Also, when you put it in and tighten it, when you want to take it out ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections