Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybent8 on 12/13/2014

This little DAC is a real gem! It simply proves that when it comes to DACs, great sound quality can be had for very little money. I bought it for connecting my TV to active loudspeakers, for which purpose it is perfect. But I also performed critical listening tests with high end audio equipment. And ... Read more

Impression:highly recommended,Great quality;

0 0 1

• posted by8737535 on 12/10/2014

Completely satisfied The product arrived as planned. The order was perfectly packed and functioning properly. I was well attended by the attendant when needed. Thank you Read more

Impression:Completely satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bySMomesso on 11/30/2014

Pros: I purchased this DAC to eliminate noise coming from my PC audio output, witch is horrible when connected to my powered speaker. Now, no more noise! Cool and cheap. Cons: None so far. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGleydsonNobre on 11/26/2014

Produto muito bom, pena que demorou um pouco na entrega, mas foi devido ao nosso país... Read more

Impression:Gleydson Nobre;

0 0 0

• posted byMcRagefit on 07/01/2014

- Sound quality: Haven't found the time to compare in full detail yet, but first impression: amazing for this price! I have tested this with my samsung ue32e5500 and marantz pm6003 amp. The TV has no analogue output, but I did try to use the headphone output with a 3.5mm to rca cable. This DA converter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNomeaning25 on 06/12/2014

The device is very easy to install. You just have to connect it to power and you are good to go. Goold connectors ensure a good connection so there is no noise in sound comming from your audio device. The optical fiber coaxial conector is a little wide, so the fiber cabel moves around. This is why the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandyAB on 05/13/2014

works as advertised, seems really solid, very simple to use, the power wire that comes with it is long. It just does its job right, and the price can't be ignored. I used from digital toslink to analog to my sound system, worked great, loving it. no real cons, works as intended. You could say the box ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadjo on 03/28/2014

Good audio quality, no or unnoticable delay in conversion. Small device, easily hidden from view. the red LED is constantly on, but if you hide the device this shouldn't be a problem. I use this device to have the tv audio come through my hifi-set (which doesn't have optical audio input) and have tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogozo on 03/16/2014

I got that little device to plug between my HDTV and analog speakers (with no SPDIF input, and my TV only has optical out for audio out). Works perfectly when playing media from a laptop (through HDMI > TV > optical > This Gizmo > speakers). When using the ATSC tuner built in the TV, ATSC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelmerpals on 02/15/2014

Works great for connecting our Apple TV to the older stereo installation. The product is very cheap compared to the competing products in the local shops, it at least saved us half the money. The tool needs external power and came with a US style plug, but this was easily fixed buy adding a cheap converting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections