DX » Community » Reviews » Toslink + Coaxial Digital to Analog Audio Converter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use Bueno Great quality not working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarkkoss2 on 11/21/2016

Tengo un home theatre Sony 5.1 que me salio una fortuna en su momento y no tenia forma de conectar mi TV LED al home, gracias a este aparatito pude disfrutar del home sin problemas, me queria matar cuando vi que no tenía salidas de audio RCA el TV LED, pero con esto lo solucione. No hay mucho que... Read more

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 3

• posted byEsequeva on 10/29/2016

Nice converter that has been working flawlessly for over two years. Audio quality is superb. You probably won't notice any conversion artifacts or lack of audio quality at all. It is small and well built. By the way I'm using a different power source than supplied as I already had it and I was it... Read more

Impression:good,Bueno,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bywindsorb on 01/04/2016

very nice works fine and well thank you! no cons at all

Impression:good,works,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 10/20/2015

Pro : Acceptable price, great metal construction, solid, obvisou plugs etc... Con : not really working : the sound is reallllllly low ! You have crank up the sound system to 11 to even hear something :-( I can't backup up this product as i also bought a tosslink cable, and its money thrown out I... Read more

Impression:not working;

0 0 0

• posted by7971394 on 10/16/2015

Pros: Easy to use......................................................................................................................... Cons: Needs another electric plugin............................................................................................. Read more

Impression:good,Bueno,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted byefernandez41 on 06/04/2015

Fast shipping and everything in good condition, recommended.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byZeShaY on 05/28/2015

Works like a charm, has no flaws, audio quality is super. I strongly recommend this product for those in need of it. Packaging is awesome, too.

Impression:Best thing!;

0 0 0

• posted by9139778 on 05/11/2015

El producto llego bien, el envío fue tardado pero llego, conviene pagar el envío para obtener la guía de rastreo y evitar pérdidas de los paquetes.

Impression:Bueno,Gran calidad,facil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byROCAS22NN on 04/30/2015

easy instalattion and use the only problem is the time to arrival is long can you decresase this time please.

Impression:good,Easy to use,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymasj on 03/23/2015

Pros: easy to use and built with metal Cons: the power adapter that came along is the american version, you need and european adapter. The conversor has a red light when connected to a power source, and this light is very bright. I will put tape in it for watch TV in the night. It is not with I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere