Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9037240 on 01/26/2015

Works great right out of the box. I had bought a new blue ray player with just a digital audio output and needed an analogue output to my sound bar and it worked great.

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byOzgurG on 01/12/2015

I didn't have time to test the audio quality thoroughly, but it works. Good build quality, and very small size. I hooked it up to tv to convert it to an older model hi-fi amp. TV level audio seems good enough for me, no added noises or lost signal or anything like that.

Impression:good,Easy to use,good build quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydenishch on 01/12/2015

Теперь не нужно держать включенным телевизор для воспроизведения музыки или радио через Apple TV. Звук идет и через HDMI и через оптику, так что даже при просмотре видео не нужно переключать выходы. Блок питания отличный, не свистит, если попадется бракованный то его вполне можно заменить любым в... Read more

Работает отлично с Apple TV!

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byrndpjl379d1kc on 01/05/2015

Pros: Really good sound quality, no hissing sounds. Connections were better than I expected. I was really positively surprised. I can recommend this to anyone on need of DAC. Cons: None

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byalanlo on 12/26/2014

I bought this product for my old BOSE audio system. It works great. The price is good. I will recommend it to anybody. Thanks

Impression:highly recommended;

0 0 0

• posted bybent8 on 12/13/2014

This little DAC is a real gem! It simply proves that when it comes to DACs, great sound quality can be had for very little money. I bought it for connecting my TV to active loudspeakers, for which purpose it is perfect. But I also performed critical listening tests with high end audio equipment.... Read more

Impression:highly recommended,Great quality;

0 0 2

• posted by8737535 on 12/10/2014

Completely satisfied The product arrived as planned. The order was perfectly packed and functioning properly. I was well attended by the attendant when needed. Thank you

Impression:Completely satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bySMomesso on 11/30/2014

Pros: I purchased this DAC to eliminate noise coming from my PC audio output, witch is horrible when connected to my powered speaker. Now, no more noise! Cool and cheap. Cons: None so far.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGleydsonNobre on 11/26/2014

Produto muito bom, pena que demorou um pouco na entrega, mas foi devido ao nosso país...

Impression:Gleydson Nobre;

0 0 0

• posted by8569348 on 10/03/2014

I am very satisfied with the product, is does what is written. Very fast delivery. Good working article for not to much money.

Impression:Fast delivery;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections