Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byefernandez41 on 06/04/2015

Fast shipping and everything in good condition, recommended.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byZeShaY on 05/28/2015

Works like a charm, has no flaws, audio quality is super. I strongly recommend this product for those in need of it. Packaging is awesome, too.

Impression:Best thing!;

0 0 0

• posted by9139778 on 05/11/2015

El producto llego bien, el envío fue tardado pero llego, conviene pagar el envío para obtener la guía de rastreo y evitar pérdidas de los paquetes.

Impression:Bueno,Gran calidad,facil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byROCAS22NN on 04/30/2015

easy instalattion and use the only problem is the time to arrival is long can you decresase this time please.

Impression:good,Easy to use,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymasj on 03/23/2015

Pros: easy to use and built with metal Cons: the power adapter that came along is the american version, you need and european adapter. The conversor has a red light when connected to a power source, and this light is very bright. I will put tape in it for watch TV in the night. It is not with I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBYBYBU on 03/23/2015

Parece ser de boa qualidade, mas não funcionou. Pretendo fazer outros testes.

Impression:Bom.;

0 0 0

• posted by9037240 on 01/26/2015

Works great right out of the box. I had bought a new blue ray player with just a digital audio output and needed an analogue output to my sound bar and it worked great.

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byOzgurG on 01/12/2015

I didn't have time to test the audio quality thoroughly, but it works. Good build quality, and very small size. I hooked it up to tv to convert it to an older model hi-fi amp. TV level audio seems good enough for me, no added noises or lost signal or anything like that.

Impression:good,Easy to use,good build quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydenishch on 01/12/2015

Теперь не нужно держать включенным телевизор для воспроизведения музыки или радио через Apple TV. Звук идет и через HDMI и через оптику, так что даже при просмотре видео не нужно переключать выходы. Блок питания отличный, не свистит, если попадется бракованный то его вполне можно заменить любым в... Read more

Работает отлично с Apple TV!

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byrndpjl379d1kc on 01/05/2015

Pros: Really good sound quality, no hissing sounds. Connections were better than I expected. I was really positively surprised. I can recommend this to anyone on need of DAC. Cons: None

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere