• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywindsorb on 01/04/2016

very nice works fine and well thank you! no cons at all

Impression:good,works,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 10/20/2015

Pro : Acceptable price, great metal construction, solid, obvisou plugs etc... Con : not really working : the sound is reallllllly low ! You have crank up the sound system to 11 to even hear something :-( I can't backup up this product as i also bought a tosslink cable, and its money thrown out I... Read more

Impression:not working;

0 0 0

• posted by7971394 on 10/16/2015

Pros: Easy to use......................................................................................................................... Cons: Needs another electric plugin............................................................................................. Read more

Impression:good,Bueno,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted byefernandez41 on 06/04/2015

Fast shipping and everything in good condition, recommended.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byZeShaY on 05/28/2015

Works like a charm, has no flaws, audio quality is super. I strongly recommend this product for those in need of it. Packaging is awesome, too.

Impression:Best thing!;

0 0 0

• posted by9139778 on 05/11/2015

El producto llego bien, el envío fue tardado pero llego, conviene pagar el envío para obtener la guía de rastreo y evitar pérdidas de los paquetes.

Impression:Bueno,Gran calidad,facil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byROCAS22NN on 04/30/2015

easy instalattion and use the only problem is the time to arrival is long can you decresase this time please.

Impression:good,Easy to use,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymasj on 03/23/2015

Pros: easy to use and built with metal Cons: the power adapter that came along is the american version, you need and european adapter. The conversor has a red light when connected to a power source, and this light is very bright. I will put tape in it for watch TV in the night. It is not with I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBYBYBU on 03/23/2015

Parece ser de boa qualidade, mas não funcionou. Pretendo fazer outros testes.

Impression:Bom.;

0 0 0

• posted by9037240 on 01/26/2015

Works great right out of the box. I had bought a new blue ray player with just a digital audio output and needed an analogue output to my sound bar and it worked great.

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere