DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 - Red
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenipinheiro on 08/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice color, fits perfectly, good quality, good price. A cor é muito bonita, encaixa-se perfeitamente, a qualidade e o preço são muito bons também. Cons:None so far, but the smell is a little bit strange... Nenhum até agora, mas o cheir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBBertran2 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fitting of the tablet in the case is perfect and it gives a good protection. The quality is suprisingly good after many months of use the is not one scratch on the PU leather or stitch which is broken. The magnetic lock works great, it prvents the case from opening... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScottXKX on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, well, cheaper than a regular case that can be bought in my area, where cases are regularly priced at $50 since that's how accessories are. The red is a very deep red, so that's a plus, keeps the tablet protected. Cons:Didn't notice it right away, however, there i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobynthegeek on 11/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It fits the Transformer quite nicely and the build quality is a little better than I was expecting for the price. There are magnets in the cover that keep it closed pretty well. The color is nice, a little darker than in the pictures, not overly bright. I chose red so tha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections