DX » Community » Reviews » SK-999WN 2.4GHz 2000mW High Power 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFernandoIII on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good item. Excellent quality. I use it everyday and it does not fail. This is a good and stable antenna. The sign is very good. The price is quite reasonable . It does not become hot. Cons:I cannot say any thing against it, only that Package include Chinese instructions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquencybrown on 07/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-cheap -great signal strength -Ralink 3070 chipset (well supported) Cons:-could not install Windows xp 32-bit drivers from included CD. Filenames are using some kind of non-english character set as names appear "gibberish". Installer does not run when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymingospanxon on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one is undoubtedly a good and powerful antenna wifi. The software establishes itself rapidly and is very easy to use. The sign is very much a strong and stable mas that in my old antenna usb realtek and scarcely warms up. The construction is solid enough. I go usin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byproque007 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great Product! I'm very happy with the purchase and so will you. The Ralink 3070 chipset is definitely a PRO on this adapter. For those interested in security analysis and WLAN penetration tests this is a useful piece of equipment for a great price. Every networ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byursow on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like a charm with Backtrack 4 supporting injection and has a great range. Also seems to be good on daily usage, my Alfa AWUS036H bought here dropped the connection after some time (maybe overheat), but this one keeps the connection good even with walls o... Read more

0 2
  • posted byveza83 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best usb wifi card ever made! very stable and strong signal,works like a charm. Well been using the signal king for over 6 month now, and I must say, still very impressed longest distance I picked up a router away was just over a mile and a half, it was a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandoIII on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The adapter is made of good quality materials. In general, it has a very good quality / price ratio. Cons:Not 48 dBi. The thread of the antenna is not copper as seen in the photo. No suction cup as advertised. Compared with other adapters of a single antenna, this does no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickyPT on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very nice builded. - The housing looks good. - It has a good ventilation, so it will not get very hot. - Made with quality plastics - I was impressed with the quality of the USB cable.Very,very good - Good sensitivity Cons:-It comes with a Benini backtrack man... Read more

1 0
  • posted byqcsslive on 05/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Runs with the same drivers as some other brands. Easy to install. Awesomely priced. This adapter fits my needs as it is USB powered which is great for travel and staying in a metropolis of some kind. Picked up 14 signals when my current Airlink WLAN-N could only pull 4 (i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byC00LM4N on 11/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's just perfect! Compared with my D-link DWA-126 (with stock +3 dB antenna, high-power as claimed by manufacturer) this one gives out at least 10 dB more! I am not able to connect to my Wi-Fi network from the car with d-link because it shows about -65 dB and t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections