DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Monitor for Visual Reversing/Vehicles Reverse Camera (NTSC/PAL)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKlings on 01/17/2014

It's small and lightweight - Picture quality is very good. Easy to install although the manual was "limited". Wires could be thicker, you have to be real careful when stripping them. I have a soldering iron, so I tinned the wires before connecting them. Great monitor for rear camera or small security camera at your home. The 12v connection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueLemming on 02/27/2013

Has a nice screen, however it seemed it had audio input but it just has video input to the yellow and white cords, and the red is power. I used this screen for my custom electronic device and this was very easy to install as the wires come already stripped. Audio input really would have been nice, but that's the only drawback. Also not aware of how ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypipergeorge on 09/02/2012

Great little monitor to use with my back up camera. The monitor will do wide screen and standard square modes. Hooked up easily to camera. Good clear picture even at night. Nice markings to show you how close you are. Monitor pivots 360 degres around the mount and can tilt forward and back also No cons that I can think of right now. . Wires could be ... Read more

Packaging Box, Monitor and instruction Monitor in use. Good picture
    2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections