DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Pouch for Nokia (White)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanfevil on 03/27/2013

Good quality, perfect size for smartphones under 4 inches, and ipods or any more item like these that needs protection. The screen will never be damage one time the phone is keep in it. It is softly, and like leather material, although I suposse that is another one. I have not found any con. is nicely finished and sewn Good bought, I am happy with it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaavain on 09/09/2012

Nice looking Very good fit to Nokia 500 Cheap Cheap and weak zipper. But what to expect for 2 bucks? What to say about simple thing? Would it have more strong zipper, especially solid head with wirst band, you would more safe to use this band to carry this pouch with the phone inside, holding by band. Now it's quite risky, once my band went out from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotosh on 02/10/2011

This is very nice phone pouch,quality seems to be very good,it looks great,material seems to be of high quality and its very cheap. Not a single con,there is even no bad odor from inside as I would expected. I bought it for my mother's Nokia and it fits perfectly,has really nice "lady look".Would be good if it come in more colours than only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarsaz on 03/16/2010

Perfect design stilistyc and functional Good materials Perfect quality price relationship External package is not reference to the great quality of the item, it´s a reference point if you will be buy this item for a present, at this case i recommend change the original case for other more decorated. only valid for some phone models in other models is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykersian on 06/19/2009

* Good quality leather. * Exceptional pricing! * Beautiful colour Compared to Nokia's official items, such as USB chargers, cases... it is 10x Cheaper! I am delighted of buying here as the prices are not excessive just because of the brand! None I can think of! I bought this as a gift for my mother and she is delighted with it. It protects her mobile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalden on 05/16/2008

new idea as far as i am concerned comparing to those old black leather belt clip, clear crystal cases, or silicon pouches. nice and cool look at does protects the phone from being minor damaged, comes with a strap as well.......... none that i can think of, just too bad it only has white. good little idea for you to send as a gift that DOES NOT BURN ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetss on 05/15/2008

The white is very beautiful, Bring a rope to hold it and it is easy to use and very nice deck It does not add extra weight to your gadget perfect for walking cameras or medium-sized gadgets gives a touch of delicacy to your phones, a little big for gadgets today or perhaps a little small Material leaves much to be desired The impression Nokia is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLimeWorK on 12/09/2007

Protects cellphone Nice leather finish Looks nice Cheap! None! Great for a Nokia cellphone Protects it well Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections