DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protectors w/ Cleaning Cloth for HTC Sensation 4G (5-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiplosis on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this product to protect the screen of my phone. It includes 5 sheets protectives, each sheet is accompanied by a soft cloth to clean the screen before placing the sheet. Protectives sheets have exactly the right size for the screen. After several mont... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoft009 on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality is good. and very cheap. easy to use. fits perfectly my screen. good material and comes with a lint free clothe for cleaning you phone screen before applying the skin. product was delivered within 22 days. Cons:Definitely will have bubbles at the 4 corners. It c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byradek.lat on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These screen protectors are much cheaper than anything I can find in local shops. They are also easy to use and for that price they last mach longer, than I would expect. I destroyed the first one pretty fast by some metal thing in my pocket (I think keys), but the seco... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnakebite20 on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:extremely easy to use, comes with marking on the stickers which tell you what to pull off first and what to pull off second, clear screen protector, doesn't tend to get finger prints stuck on the protector. fits perfectly my screen Cons:excellent product i cou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTommieo on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These screenprotectors are a good quality. The price is low but not too cheap. You get more quality than you expect for a price of $2,50. When you know how to use screenprotectors and how to make them good fitting on your phone it will be no problem to use them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT42003 on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After ordering the product was delivered within 20 days that made ​​me very pleased with the quality of product is good, but I took the phone to another in size slightly larger than the film of the phone (since my phone model, the protective film, I did not fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadr205 on 05/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to apply, good material and comes with a lint free clothe for cleaning you phone screen before applying the skin. Cons:It could have a better fitting as the HTC sensation´s screen has a depresion on the edges the protective film shoul be be made to ist... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikkTrett on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap! They feel grate! I have had second thoughts about this purchase because of the shitty screenprotectors I have felt before, but this one feels almost like the screen and I forget that it is there. Cons:I had to toss the first one because I was too eager to unpack th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBastijnvdboom on 12/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly on the HTC Sensation. It fits great, the phone respons like usually and when the phone is on it's hard to see the screen protector. Cons:I've destroyed 3 of the 5 screen protectors... The problem I thought was that there is a sticker on eachs side of the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMclairs on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its damn cheap. Its a a clear screen protector. Those who have friends use HTC Sensation, can chip in together and share the cost. Good quality SP, just that the packaging looks damn "OEM". Cons:Doesn't cover the entire screen due to the uneven screen. Definit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections