Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydadeeb on 09/29/2014

These tools are so ill fitting, I could barely open a watch. When trying to repair the watch, the miniature philips screwdrivers snapped in half. The tips of the jewelers screwdrivers are inserted crooked, but the pliers are fairly good. Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted by1234armitt on 06/02/2014

This kit contains a selection of general purpose tools for watch band repair and battery change. It is not intended for repairing mechanical watches with their springs and cogs but is aimed at changing watch bands, shortening and repairing watch bands as well as removing watch back plates to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzitbd on 04/18/2013

Easy to used, you will find all you need to repair watchs. You can repare all except mechanisms, there is no screew-driver. Nothing but it will be a good thing if there were something to explain how to use this tools. Except this I find nothing else. Good product. With this you can now you can change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by19benny86 on 11/20/2012

I had to fix my watch so i took this package. All items is in it, and most of them works fine. I took it because of the price and the items in it. The build quality is not good in all of the items, one of the cutting pliers (the smal one) was damaged, it looks like it has a factory fault, it is not possible ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections