DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible USB Charging/Data Cable for Samsung i9000/i9100 (184cm-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this cable to have in the car so that I can charge my phone while driving. I am impressed with the quality of the cable, very sturdy and solid build. When it's not stretched out it does not take up a lot of space, but when it is used and stretched out it can ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaestor on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is very usefull chargind-data cable for all sutable gadgets you have in your house It is very comfortable when you have full length charging-data cable which can become shorter. For example it's very comfortable to use such kind of cable in your car At it's also comfor... Read more

Data Cabel Data Cabel Data Cabel
    0 0
  • posted byarkson82 on 08/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The cable does what is advertised. Good extended length. The price is exceptionally good. Came in very handy for me in the car especially because my cigarette lighter output is a bit far from where I mount my phone. Cons:The cable is a bit stiff to extend and doesn't retu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhexer4u on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what is advertised. I am using it to charge phone in car, and it works. Love that I don't have the cable laying on the car floor anymore Cons:The plastic it's made of, while of good quality, is hard, and does put some pull on the phone. Make sure it sits snugly where... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherbo333 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:· The cable do what it is meant for · Good quality materials · The transfer speed is OK. Cons:· The cable seems to rigid and I cant extend the cable as it get to it's original position, so if I can not put the phone on the table. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyroSA on 12/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My old 1m cable was moving all over the show in my car, this neatly keeps itself around the lighter socket. Cons:The cable is quite stiff, and in pulling itself together, does pull on the sockets it's used in. This means I can't just set my phone into the cup-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections