Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great build quality
- securely attached to the hotshoe
- great angles for Vertical and Horizontal rotation
- 2.0" LCD display screen with LED backlight
- overheating protection
- fantastic speedlite autozoom
- perfectly packed Cons:- none Other... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Unbeatable price
- Nice power
- Works really smooth with my D7000 on-camera
- Zoom head is much more silent than my SB910
- Reload time is really good at full power
- i-TTL works perfectly on-camera Cons:- Does not work with Nikon AWL (Advanced Wireless Syst... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very well build quality, good materials, no problem with battery door;
-Low recycle time - with good batteries full charge really 2 sec;
-External power source and sync port good addition;
-Stable illuminat... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Impressive build quality.
Battery door not a problem.
Zoom seems to be working fine.
Nice LCD display, easy to read with all needed basic information.
Wireless mode works great with Nikon D7000.
TTL mode works!
Fast sync 1/320! FP mode!
Fast low light assistance focusing.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.