DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bear Couple Glitter Pen (7-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrigs on 06/04/2013

These are great pens! - All the colors are very nice and bright. And I got a white one, which is great because here where I live is really hard to find. The blue ink is so beautiful, it's a baby blue color. Orange, pink and yellow are neon and really vibrant. - Writes very well and really smooth. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDalbone on 04/19/2013

. - I think every girl loves... - Excellente product!!! - so cute!!! - Beautiful colors!!! - Great price!!! - Very bright!!! - It smells good!!! - Easy to use!!! - Super useful. I use in the school, and everybody want my pens! - Good gift idea to give to your friends!!! - Great for kids and adults!!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

???????? ?????, ??? ????????! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! No No The excellent goods!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulialab on 03/30/2011

I love these pens!!! It's a different kind of ink. Seems like a gel but "paint" ink. The colors are really cute. I get: -Pink (neon, but cute) -White (Perfect! If use it on black paper or a dark colour paper the result is great!) -Yellow (neon, but cute) -Blue (not neon, almost like a lightblue, one ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byandredenadai on 01/06/2011

Pens are very cute. The quality is GREAT! Colors too! I loved the color white foi the pen. It´s hard to found pens with this color in my country. And is very good to draw and write in colored suports and papers. I think that don´t exist cons for this product. I received the pens in a cute box. It´s a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySimonetti2010 on 09/27/2010

It's a gel ink. It doesn't work as a regular ink: it's a lot brighter, smoother and clearer than regular ink. By bright, I mean VERY BRIGHT! Even the yellow ink is quite noticeable over white paper. All colors worked! You don't need to apply any pressure on the paper to write with this: it's very smooth.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byxquisitevex on 01/13/2009

+ Typical Jelly Roll like pens + Nice ink colors! + Writes smoothly + Great price + There are 7! + Perfect for kids + Perfect for adults + Great item as is! - I got two pinks and no blue! (but i guess that's fine) - Neon colors may require darker colored paper - No other cons! - No other cons! - No other ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections