DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bear Couple Glitter Pen (7-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
bonitas fofas não são brilhantes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuequel on 04/08/2015

As cores são opacas, suaves, não são canetas de glitter Mas são fofas

Impression:bonitas,não são brilhantes,fofas;

0 0 0

• posted byMint76 on 06/28/2013

- Bright - Neon - They are scented!!! - Writes good - has the colors: White, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, and Purple in neon - Perfect condition - nothing wrong with them Just the color white, I don't really use it because i use the pens on just normal white paper, so i can't really see the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrigs on 06/04/2013

These are great pens! - All the colors are very nice and bright. And I got a white one, which is great because here where I live is really hard to find. The blue ink is so beautiful, it's a baby blue color. Orange, pink and yellow are neon and really vibrant. - Writes very well and really smooth.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDalbone on 04/19/2013

. - I think every girl loves... - Excellente product!!! - so cute!!! - Beautiful colors!!! - Great price!!! - Very bright!!! - It smells good!!! - Easy to use!!! - Super useful. I use in the school, and everybody want my pens! - Good gift idea to give to your friends!!! - Great for kids and I to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

???????? ?????, ??? ????????! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! No No The and a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulialab on 03/30/2011

I love these pens!!! It's a different kind of ink. Seems like a gel but "paint" ink. The colors are really cute. I get: -Pink (neon, but cute) -White (Perfect! If use it on black paper or a dark colour paper the result is great!) -Yellow (neon, but cute) -Blue (not neon, almost like a lightblue,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byandredenadai on 01/06/2011

Pens are very cute. The quality is GREAT! Colors too! I loved the color white foi the pen. It´s hard to found pens with this color in my country. And is very good to draw and write in colored suports and papers. I think that don´t exist cons for this product. I received the pens in a cute box. a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySimonetti2010 on 09/27/2010

It's a gel ink. It doesn't work as a regular ink: it's a lot brighter, smoother and clearer than regular ink. By bright, I mean VERY BRIGHT! Even the yellow ink is quite noticeable over white paper. All colors worked! You don't need to apply any pressure on the paper to write with this: it's very... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byx_hellie on 01/26/2009

Great colours and writes very smoothly. I haven't had a problem with any of them. They are very bright colours with the except of yellow which will only show up on darker coloured paper. Good gift idea for younger kids because it washes off really easily. the ink disappears really quickly because... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxquisitevex on 01/13/2009

+ Typical Jelly Roll like pens + Nice ink colors! + Writes smoothly + Great price + There are 7! + Perfect for kids + Perfect for adults + Great item as is! - I got two pinks and no blue! (but i guess that's fine) - Neon colors may require darker colored paper - No other cons! - No other cons! -... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere