DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bear Couple Glitter Pen (7-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very nice!

posted by Simonetti2010 on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's a gel ink. It doesn't work as a regular ink: it's a lot brighter, smoother and clearer than regular ink.

By bright, I mean VERY BRIGHT! Even the yellow ink is quite noticeable over white paper.

All colors worked!

You don't need to apply any pressure on the paper to write with this: it's very smooth.

It smells good (yes, the gel has a nice scent)

Cons:

I am buying my wife a 2nd set because he 1st already ran out. The gel runs out very fast, so these pens don't last long.

Also, the white-colored pen is a bit useless. It might be better for people who have the habit of using colored paper, but other than this, that color's quite useless.

OtherThoughts:

It's a very nice gift. My wife uses this to underline texts and it's a lot more visible than regular pen or pencil.

It's very sensitive: you don't have to apply any pressure in order to write: just by merely nearly touching the paper, it's already marked by the gel. So, you have to use this pen very gently, or the gell will run out even faster.

Bottomline:

If you like colored pens, this is the one you must have. I guess it's a nice gift for any girl!

It's quite worth evey penny, and it's a very nice set of gel pens.

I just wish the white color pen was replaced for some other color.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections