DX » Community » Reviews » 5MP Digital Video Camcorder w/ 4X Digital Zoom/White LED Light/AV-Out/SD - Red (2.4" LTPS LCD)
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• simple consumer

posted by azaze4o on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Came very quickly (in Russia). Pleasantly surprised by the appearance and layout of the buttons. Nice to hold in the hand, thanks to the straps up and safely. Photo quality (for the price) is quite good. The chassis is built place to stand. In general it is a good camera for the money

Cons:

USB cable to a computer running in a set does not work (I had to take on the MP3 player). Other than English in the menu you can not select a different language. The strap is long (Owned for my hands). Having trouble connecting to the computer. Wash it all the disadvantages

OtherThoughts:

If the supplier has confirmed the operation the camera (including cable), it would be better. But with all this is a great camera for this price. All in all a very good product

Bottomline:

If you need a camera for filming pvsednevnih you and your friends, a camera that will not be sorry in case of damage (if you will break), simply remove the video then this camera is for you. I think at this price it is one of the best cameras.

• turning point
    • camcorder Reviews

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections