DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (12~24V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybvelkei on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Could simultaneously charge my mobile and my Nexus 7 tablet. Fine quality. Cons:Doesn't fit to my old car's socket, can't be pushed all the way in. At the same time it's body could be thicker, since it's wobbling in the socket. The part that sticking out, quite large. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvragozin on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, good quality and good looking. I has bought it for charging my Nexus 10 (but I was hesitating about proper 2A current for charging Nexus 10), so the test shows that the charger is doing well. Nexus work OK. Cons:Very little noise while charging due to 12V... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysexielexie on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the best Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Chargers I've seen. This one has real 2x 1A output ports. Has a real metal topcover whick wakes it more robust than others (also at DX). It also has a Blue LED indicationg its well connected to car cigarette conne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheliosxx on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, small, nice blue light, feels solid. Both ports work for my LG phone. Seems better than the 700mah charger I had, but not 2x as good on either port. Cons:Ordered a product that claims 2.1A and 2.0A, got one that's 2.1A and 1000mah as stated on the product... Read more

2 0
  • posted byecotech on 11/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it works. this is a bigger deal than it may sound, because previous 1000ma chargers, which should have worked, didn't. (or, to be more accurate, once they blew out more than $5's worth of automotive fuses, i gave up trying to make them work. it never really made sense tha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections