DX » Community » Reviews » 3xAA Batteries Emergency Charger with White LED Light for Iphone/Ipod - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykokrene on 12/27/2013

Charges my samsung fast. Simple and compct device! As I intend to use my phone as a gps device on my mountainbike I need enough power for my phone to keep on working for a day. On the road you can't charge it by the net. This device gives me extra power in a compact form. To open the device for placing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycobrius on 10/09/2013

This is great for when you are out and don't have access to electricity for charging your cellphone or any other product that charges through USB. I use three 2250mAh batteries (bought them here of course)and my cellphone (LG Optimus x2) gets a full charge and then some. The switch for setting it on/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydtchan2 on 04/12/2013

Very light weight and easy to carry around in a pocket/purse/bag. LED indicator, and by their own words, a convenient LED flashlight. Don't bother with the LED flashlight as it drains the batteries unusually quick. The button to change the unit from mode to mode is hard to access unless you have nails.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byivasance on 02/22/2013

Lighter and very easy to use this is an emergency charger and the light incorporates. I used for the mobile phone and the gopro camera very happy with the product. Ligero y muy fácil de usar el cargador de emergencia y la linterna incorporada, lo he usado para cargar el teléfono móvil ... Read more

Emergency charger and otg cable on gopro

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections