DX » Community » Reviews » 3xAA Batteries Emergency Charger with White LED Light for Iphone 4 / 4S/Ipod - White
Customer’s impression:
excellent 3
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrancisfrancis on 08/13/2015

Pros: You use rechargeable AA size batteries, so the charger will not die with batteries, as it has happened wit all my chargers with fixed batteries. You can also have several battery sets in your bag. Cons: The battery cover opens easily. Overall: A gem, a real lifesaver, worth buying for every... Read more

Impression:excellent,3;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 04/21/2014

This emergency phone charger is mostly well made and designed. It is good that it runs on AA batteries because u can buy them almost anywhere. the small led flash light on the top is bright and always works well. The USB phone/iphone/ipod charger works well most of the time. The small red L.E.D a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisterprimo on 03/08/2013

- The built is great - Comes with a useful led for emergency illumination - Accepts other devices that use USB interface to be charged (attempt to do not use it with devices with high charge capacity like iPad... I dont know if it will work fine). - I haven´t find anything wrong with it. - I... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byfitzie on 11/23/2011

I especially liked this because it utilizes 3aa batteries instead of 2so the overall output will be a bit more than the normal 2 battery ones. Seems to be well built and easy to charge anything that has a 5volt charge rate. I've used it for my iPod touch and it was at 50 percent and it fully it a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere