DX » Community » Reviews » 3xAA Batteries Emergency Charger with White LED Light for Iphone 4 / 4S/Ipod - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxfire2626 on 04/21/2014

This emergency phone charger is mostly well made and designed. It is good that it runs on AA batteries because u can buy them almost anywhere. the small led flash light on the top is bright and always works well. The USB phone/iphone/ipod charger works well most of the time. The small red L.E.D is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisterprimo on 03/08/2013

- The built is great - Comes with a useful led for emergency illumination - Accepts other devices that use USB interface to be charged (attempt to do not use it with devices with high charge capacity like iPad... I dont know if it will work fine). - I haven´t find anything wrong with it. - I lost ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byfitzie on 11/23/2011

I especially liked this because it utilizes 3aa batteries instead of 2so the overall output will be a bit more than the normal 2 battery ones. Seems to be well built and easy to charge anything that has a 5volt charge rate. I've used it for my iPod touch and it was at 50 percent and it fully charged ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections