DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/140CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Perfect earphone for perfect price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikesilva2 on 09/26/2014

Pros: once again it was a great purchase, the headphones arrived very well accommodated in a bubble envelope, delivery times have been complied with, the headphones itself are of very good quality, has a good sound and adapt very well to the ears, now it's much better to listen to music on my MP3, I ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysteeven8 on 09/20/2014

Good sound, great price, very good holding position into the ears, appropriate length of cable, nice dizajn. Good delivery. Very satisfied. Read more

I really recomend you this ones if you are looking for cheap good qualitty nice earphones.

Impression:Perfect earphone for perfect price;

0 0 0

• posted bybilly39 on 07/08/2014

Great sound (as good as my old favourite SKU # 4319); great build quality with the mesh/weave cord; look awesome Absolutely none so far! The sound quality on these is amazing, rivaling that of my old favourite SKU # 4319). The build quality is better too as the cord on this is of a tougher mesh/weave ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjoep358 on 06/27/2014

I just got them in the mail and i like them already! The packaging is very nice it looks like you just bought it in a (Chinese) electronics-store. The earplugs are protected by some foam. Of course I tested them immediately. The sound quality is tremendous, especially when you compare it to the price.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byladacoufal on 06/18/2014

Very nice sound. Very nice look. It looks expensive, but it isn´t expensive. As look as on picture. Quality of wood is good. Sound is good, full and bass are strong. Ceble has got correct lenght. I recommended for buy. Velmi pekny zvuk, vypadaji draze, ale nejsou. Vypadaji presne jako na obrazku.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byKLTAM on 06/16/2014

The price is definitely the main point to choose this product. For less than US$5, you cannot expect sound quality of US$50. The sound quality is good for the price with acceptable high and balanced low. The cable is long enough and easy to manage. The electrical impedance (16 ohms) and efficiency is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuilhermeChaves on 06/14/2014

The earphone has a good quality for its price. Has a good bass, fits perfectly in our ears, it has a little weight. I don't regret this buying. I recommend strongly this earphone to who wants a simple good gadget for listen to music. Comparing with earphones and theirs prices in Brazil, this is one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRabgiliszta on 06/13/2014

Great material quality, you can feel that it will last long. Professional packaging, protects the product during shipping. Great detail of female vocals, strings and guitars, but less dynamics in drums and bass. There is no L/R marking on the earbuds. The box says that the L/R cords are unbalanced (different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDingle324 on 06/11/2014

-Best in ear head buds i've had (I used to use apple/Samsung headphones) -Good cable length -Cable wrapped in thread so its not as easy to rip -Multiple ear attachments for different sized ears -looks kinda funky sticking out of your ear -Slips out of your ear sometimes, but is bound to happen with any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystnq3r on 06/02/2014

Nice product easy to use. It comes with 3 heads little,med,big sizes but sometimes earphones may drop from your ears if you have a oily skin so use the big heads or don't use head parts this could fix your drop problem :) Nice sound, excellent bass not plastic cable high durability. Sweet color. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections