DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Great deal Perfect earphone for perfect price Perfect Earphones Fine earphone
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byherbert92 on 12/08/2014

Pros: Nice design, good quality sound, i really liked it. In my country, something similar quality costs a minimum of six times this price. The cable material is really good, like a fiber and not that cheap plastic cables. My friends did not believe me when I said the price.. Good bass - you have to ... Read more

Very good earphones, totally worth the price! Very good earphones, totally worth the price!

Impression:Perfect Earphones;

0 0 0

• posted byBalalaus on 12/01/2014

Very nice price for perfect earphone. Works really nice, the look is modern, perfect collors, very cheap for what it is, You can buy it, no worries. I bought one, but I´m going to buy more to give it as a present, cos is a good present to give. Try Read more

Impression:Very good,Great deal,Perfect earphone for perfect price;

0 0 0

• posted byjucallej on 11/29/2014

Pros: The price really good. And the sound it's not bad. The looks and fell of the product are good. It comes with several sizes of adapters for the ear. Cons: It's hard to distinguish the right and left earphone, there are mark with and “R” and an “L”, but are small. The product arrive really late, ... Read more

Impression:Fine earphone;

0 0 0

• posted byemimd on 11/28/2014

great earphones Read more

Impression:Perfect earphone for perfect price;

0 0 0

• posted byShakyShy on 11/27/2014

Вообщем. Басы есть, но не сильные, так называемого саб баса нет, но его таки можно накрутить, верхние тоже весьма странно расположены, они немного перебивают басы, но если и их подкрутить, то звучание вполне сносное, наушники такого типа в нашем городе стоят около 500р. Смотрите кароч мой обзор, в нё... Read more

Они просто охрененны. Они просто охрененны.

Impression:Заипись!,Лол,збс;

0 0 0

• posted bySROPA on 11/20/2014

Pros: - Pretty good sound, decent bass. - Nice look and feel. - Good build quality. - Comes with earbuds. - Pretty cheap Cons: - Get tangled very easily in the pocket. Bottomline: Really good product for the price. Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted byfrugalintrovert on 11/13/2014

Pros: Sounds good like other costlier earphones. Cons: Delivery take sometime. But for the price can't complain. Read more

Impression:Value for $$$;

0 0 0

• posted bymikesilva2 on 09/26/2014

Pros: once again it was a great purchase, the headphones arrived very well accommodated in a bubble envelope, delivery times have been complied with, the headphones itself are of very good quality, has a good sound and adapt very well to the ears, now it's much better to listen to music on my MP3, I ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysteeven8 on 09/20/2014

Good sound, great price, very good holding position into the ears, appropriate length of cable, nice dizajn. Good delivery. Very satisfied. Read more

I really recomend you this ones if you are looking for cheap good qualitty nice earphones.

Impression:Perfect earphone for perfect price;

0 0 1

• posted bybilly39 on 07/08/2014

Great sound (as good as my old favourite SKU # 4319); great build quality with the mesh/weave cord; look awesome Absolutely none so far! The sound quality on these is amazing, rivaling that of my old favourite SKU # 4319). The build quality is better too as the cord on this is of a tougher mesh/weave ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections