DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good for the price Great deal worthless Perfect earphone for perfect price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycardmail on 01/28/2015

Original AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone !!! Good price! Great sound! I am very pleased with the purchase !!!

AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone

Impression:Very good,Good for the price,Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted by8965024 on 01/28/2015

O preço é realmente muito baixo e a qualidade surpreendente. O fone anula bem o som ambiente e tem alto-falantes poderosos. As opções de tamanho para a borracha da ponta também facilita a encontrar qual o mais confortável. Para o Brasil, a entrega demorou um mês. Recomendo

Impression:Very good,Good for the price,Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted byronansena on 01/24/2015

Pros: Good sound for the price. Fits well in the ears! Cons: Very thin cable,but appear to be resistant.

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byChaos_Matt on 01/21/2015

Pros: Great bass, fits well in the ear. They sound amazing! Totally worth buying!! The cord is one of the best things ever, they make is last more. Cons: No cons

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byPietStm on 01/21/2015

the sound is not perfect, it is good though for $5 earphones. the sound you get out of it depends on the music-player you use. i think it is necessary to mix the sound on your music-device to get the best sound, the earphones sound different with every device, but once you know the best you'll of... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byfotoviva on 01/15/2015

Pros: Decent sound quality. Cons: After not even two weeks, the left earpiece no longer plays. Others: Slow delivery, I received the product one month after order confirmation.

Impression:worthless;

0 0 0

• posted byraoulsuurmeijer on 01/13/2015

The sound for this in ear earphone is impressive, even more so for the price. Once I tried another one (sku 4319) but those were horrible compared to these AWEI. As result, I bought two of these fine AWEI ES-Q3. No cons found

0 0 0

• posted bynarf93 on 12/30/2014

This earphones are very good for the price. The cable is covered with a cord and this make it last more time. It has also very good quality for the price but, of course you can't expect a Senheiser with this price but this is still very good, there is not too much distorsion. Noise cancelling is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFieldz on 12/23/2014

The bass is pretty good. My computer has a good audio card and it's just awesome. Totally worth buying, even more for the price.

Impression:Cable doesnt tangles. +1!,Awesome earphones.,Totally worth the price.;

0 0 0

• posted byShamanMario on 12/19/2014

Excelentes audífonos, no solo tienen un cable extenso, sino que no se pierde calidad del sonido. Pros: barato y bueno! Cons: nada en contra de estos audífonos

Impression:Gran oferta;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections