DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/130CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Poor well built
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJADE1300 on 08/23/2015

I buy a lot of buds, these are among my favorite. Good sound, inexpensive, highly recommend.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjas91 on 08/19/2015

es muy bueno la calidad es buena y los acabados

0 0 0

• posted byKunds on 07/23/2015

Cons: Visually they are great. Pro: Bass its too weak.. Can barelly listen House music with proper bass.

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byrvdevil on 07/16/2015

This is the second pair that i bought, have another ones in black. Bought to make pair with an mp3 player for my wife and she is relly happy with it. The sound is more than excellent, for a pair of phones that are bellow 5$, this is amazing. The phones came with the sleeved black cables and 3 of... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byErnesto069 on 07/03/2015

The best Earphone never bought The sound is exceptional!!!

0 0 0

• posted bybenarie on 06/20/2015

PROS - SOUND IS GOOD AN THE PRICE AS WELL CONS - STOP WORKING AFTER 2 MONTHS

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bym4jesus39 on 05/18/2015

This are great for the price of $4.94. Excellent sound and attractive. Pros: price, sound quality and appearance Cons: none

0 0 0

• posted byjorick2266 on 04/30/2015

Pros: loght weigt, good bass , does what it needs to do cons: gets a bit wrapped up sometime overall: Does a good job and looks nice as well.--> bought 5, don't care to look at them. now after 2 years still 3 new left

1 0 1

• posted bysierra05 on 04/28/2015

Very good for the price they have I have asked several times. Daily use. Depends sometimes last for months and months well. Other begin to fail in one ear. Spend also with expensive. I recommend it. Cons: more and more money worth

0 0 0

• posted byqalter on 04/27/2015

Pros: those phones will last a long time and the price is really cheap why not get one, or more for the kids. Cons: Not any

0 0 0

DX Everywhere