DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/140CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 82 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilly39 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sound (as good as my old favourite SKU # 4319); great build quality with the mesh/weave cord; look awesome Cons:Absolutely none so far! OtherThoughts:The sound quality on these is amazing, rivaling that of my old favourite SKU # 4319). The build quality is better... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoep358 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I just got them in the mail and i like them already! The packaging is very nice it looks like you just bought it in a (Chinese) electronics-store. The earplugs are protected by some foam. Of course I tested them immediately. The sound quality is tremendous, especially whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladacoufal on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice sound. Very nice look. It looks expensive, but it isn´t expensive. As look as on picture. Quality of wood is good. Sound is good, full and bass are strong. Ceble has got correct lenght. I recommended for buy. Velmi pekny zvuk, vypadaji draze, al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLTAM on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is definitely the main point to choose this product. For less than US$5, you cannot expect sound quality of US$50. The sound quality is good for the price with acceptable high and balanced low. The cable is long enough and easy to manage. Cons:The el... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuilhermeChaves on 06/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The earphone has a good quality for its price. Has a good bass, fits perfectly in our ears, it has a little weight. I don't regret this buying. I recommend strongly this earphone to who wants a simple good gadget for listen to music. Comparing with earphones and theirs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRabgiliszta on 06/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great material quality, you can feel that it will last long. Professional packaging, protects the product during shipping. Great detail of female vocals, strings and guitars, but less dynamics in drums and bass. Cons:There is no L/R marking on the earbuds. The box says th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDingle324 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Best in ear head buds i've had (I used to use apple/Samsung headphones) -Good cable length -Cable wrapped in thread so its not as easy to rip -Multiple ear attachments for different sized ears Cons:-looks kinda funky sticking out of your ear -Slips out of your ear someti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrAnWhiZ on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Outside build quality is good for the price. Cable tangling isn't likely. Very good sound isolation. Sits tight and deep in the ear. Won't leak much sound. Pretty strong bass and quite punchy. Fairly sharp highs. Easy to drive (loud even without an amp). Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytacoborg on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They have exquisite sound and build quality. They Have a nice, deep bass and are quite clear. They have a cloth wire, which is very nice, and are made out of metal, and they feel good in your ears (Different sized tips are included if you have smaller or large... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPRIME0009 on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The headphones were very well packaged. They had a GREAT sound, they were well designed and they also were insanely well priced. Cons:The headphones didn't last too long due to the constant usage. Could've maybe lasted longer but i used them everyday while wor... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections