DX » Community » Reviews » H1 35W 3200-Lumen 6000K Xenon HID White Headlamps for Car (Pair/12V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Works Good Faz o que promete Good fitting Looking very well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8696807 on 04/20/2015

They work very well and they are made of very good material so they are of good quality, which is very nice. I will buy them again soon.

Impression:Works Good,Good fitting,Looking very well;

0 0 0

• posted byedsbehar on 01/31/2015

Comprei porque já tinha algo para comprar no site, mas existe no mercado brasileiro lampadas iguais e/ou melhores com preço semelhante. Demorou muito pois foi colocado separado no pacote. Fora isso, ilumina que é uma beleza!

Impression:Faz o que promete;

0 0 0

• posted bympetrov78 on 12/15/2014

POWER lamp! On long light, night becomes day on 100-150m. No blink, only 1time, 5 sec after power on.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bySergioRGP on 04/20/2013

the quantity of brightness and the lumens are very high. You only have to plug in and light it on. It is a very good prize and the lights are very powerful As usual, the delivery time is bigger in cheapper sendings, but the wait worths. Maybe you have problems to access to your car lamp as i had,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bySergioRGP on 02/07/2013

very cheap it has wires and connectors fast delivery useful you can trust it will arrive in a few days without any problem ready to use nothing till the date I have no cons with any dealextreme or dx products the item is the same as in the picture You only must care if it works with your to and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere