DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Sports PC Lens UV400 Protection Glasses with Extra Lens and Carrying Pouch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfastk on 01/08/2014

I Wanted lens glasses for protection why i work in airport and i need protection for my eyes agains dust and light. Eu queria um óculos para proteção porque eu trabalho no aeroporto e preciso de protecão para meus olhos contra poeira e luz I miss black matte lense. Senti falta de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywin on 09/02/2013

Wanted some clear lens glasses for bicycle riding when it was dark to block sand from going into my eye but still be able to see. Went to local shops and the cheapest pair of clear lenses was 3x time price. Took a chance on these and they are very good. High Quality and comes with a bunch of other lenses ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymartindisenio on 04/12/2013

Es un buen producto. Buenos materiales, caja y presentación. Los lentes protectores son tal vez, demasiado cortos; es decir, no cierran bien contra la mejilla, lo cual deja pasar una incomoda cantidad de luz que pudiera refractar en los cristales de visión. Por otra parte, los lentes de aumento,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorcba on 01/08/2013

Barato, muy lindo, diferentes colores. Facil de usar la caja esta muy buena con compartimentos separados para colocar el armason y sus distintos lentes. Al Parecer son resistentes a los golpes. Tiene una tira que no permite que el lente se caiga al piso El armason no se adapta a personas con cabezas ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byruffinelli on 12/30/2012

Great lens for everyday use. The light blue it's perfect on cloudy days. The polarized works really nice on sunny days. The dark lens is very useful on extreme light situations, like desert sand or snow. I use the clear on nights runs. Perfect to keep away dust, bugs and other small things. Not the best ... Read more

Cycling lens Buy it

0 0 1

• posted bycharlieboy52000 on 12/10/2012

these rock! great fitting , the lenses are great all 5 of them. over all these are great for the price. i use them every other day. i am an avid cyclist. i will buy them again. the lenses go in and out easily, sturdy construction. the inner nose holders can be adjusted and remain in place. the vision ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjrarbildi on 10/26/2012

Very good first impression. The material of the glasses are better than I thought it would be. The exchangeable lenses are made of excellent material.. easy to chage.. easy to use. Very good case and the extra straps are pretty good too . Mine does not came with the name that was displayed in the offer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenaSE on 09/22/2012

Versatile. Includes frame for optical lenses (not emphasised enough in the presentation). Great colours for lenses incuding transparent for night use. Easy to use. Option for elastic strap - I found good and easy to attach. Pricing - GREAT PRICE! BUY THEM! None. The anti-sweat rubber strip on the top ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrazvan162 on 05/03/2012

I have just recived my package and i am surprised about the quality of the product. The lents stays perfect in place, it has the RX Insertion whitch is for medical prescription. The RX insert fits perfect and it has a good angle of view. The lents are good quality! I am very happy for my product...buy ... Read more

Cycling Sports Cycling Sports

0 0 5

• posted byproview23 on 02/10/2012

in general are good glasses. The lenses can be changed easily and quickly, also they aren't weak. The frame's plastic is flexible but not weak, wich makes change the lens more easy. The case is very good too. it's a "personal con", the elastic strap don't fit in my head, but no really cons ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections