DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB to 30 Pin/Mini USB/Micro USB Charging/Data Cable
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosmg2 on 03/21/2013

it's small and no need to carry 3 different charging cables. I leave it in the office build quality, and maybe durability to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,to 1000 char,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypclz on 03/06/2013

1. it works 2. it's useful to have a "universal" usb plug for all my gadgets 3. no inner power source which means one less thing that could break, and also i can trust my own voltage convertor not to break my gadgets by giving imprecise voltage looks really cheaply made. the spring will probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinlypuff on 11/01/2012

Very useful. When paired with a portable battery, usb car charger and usb wall charger you will be unstoppable haha. Although a great device, it is very fragile, especially the multi-tip part. The cable is also thin, which is to be expected, but you still have to be mindful of it to not bend it or pull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaffer80 on 11/10/2011

Micro and mini connectors works without problems, haven't tried the third connector. Mechanism works without problems and the cable hasn't tangled so far. When you pull it out it clicks so you can make it any lenght you want. Cable is quite thin so I don't think you can transfer alot of data with it ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections