DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Volume Remote Control for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - White (1 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBeccari on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It comes as handy, because of its efficiently small size. Due to it being small, it's also portable, you can easily carry it with yourself whenever you want. Works okay. Cons:Maybe the price could be better, but it is still unbeatable. The package could come more protec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKidFrost on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Set up is as easy as pluging the devise to your iPhone and clicking on the remote buttons I use this while I drive my car. To play/pause, switch between songs, fast forward songs and lower/increase volume. Buttons are very intuitive to use while driving withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaobarbosa on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really nice, by its size and funcionality. Works like a charm in my iPhone 4, no more problems when listen to music while driving anymore. Control whats playing never been so easy and painless. Fits any pocket, you can carry it everywhere too! Has a nice range o... Read more

Front Front w/ box Control Receptor
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections